• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
This actually looks cool. Time to download and play.

EDIT: Ok, so I've gotten a friend to start playing this too, and his Pokemon's stopped following him. He's said that Ctrl isn't working either.

Last edited:

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Great game, and hooray for Gen 7 Pokemon!

One question: is there some point where I get the national dex? Only having the Kanto dex is kind of sad.

EDIT: Also, it seems that none of my pokemon (even Zigzagzoon) can learn headbutt from the headbutt tutor?

EDIT2: There's a room in the Pokemon-vn Academy that you can get stuck in (the exit doesn't work), and you also can't walk up to the main person in there.

EDIT3: I can't use flash after my second badge. I think this is because flash is entered as HM00?

EDIT4: Old rod isn't hooking anything anywhere I've tried.

Last edited:

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Great game, and hooray for Gen 7 Pokemon!

One question: is there some point where I get the national dex? Only having the Kanto dex is kind of sad.

EDIT: Also, it seems that none of my pokemon (even Zigzagzoon) can learn headbutt from the headbutt tutor?

EDIT2: There's a room in the Pokemon-vn Academy that you can get stuck in (the exit doesn't work), and you also can't walk up to the main person in there.

EDIT3: I can't use flash after my second badge. I think this is because flash is entered as HM00?

EDIT4: Old rod isn't hooking anything anywhere I've tried.

1. there is already National Pok?dex from the start, there is no Kanto Dex

2. Headbutt learner was kind of broken somehow

3. the Pokemon-vn Academy room was my friend's map so I haven't checked that.

4. HM Flash was fixed like 2 times and I don't know why it's still broken

5. Nope, only some places have Encounter when fishing.

Years
Hello, I just had to make an account to congratulate you, I've really enjoyed the game so far, the diversity is all I've wanted for years now. Also, Is fennekin able to be caught?, I'd really like to raise one...In any case, Lovely game, I really rather like it :D

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Hello, I just had to make an account to congratulate you, I've really enjoyed the game so far, the diversity is all I've wanted for years now. Also, Is fennekin able to be caught?, I'd really like to raise one...In any case, Lovely game, I really rather like it :D

Fennekin is given by a Professor in Fairy City.
Thanks! Good to hear from you ^^

Years
Lovely!, Thanks for replying, I really like the music selection as well, It's quite neat...Also, I'm on route 4 and I found a Riolu but accidentally weakened it and haven't found another in like 10m. Is the spawn rate that low or is there only one?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
Leon ơi chuẩn bị post game sao rồi, gắng hoàn thành game này hãy qua Game mới nha :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
oh sorry, i use vietnamese because Leon live in Viet Nam too, and the point is my english is really bad, i want to ask by english but it is difficult to use english

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
:/ no no, you are not rude, i swear, i just ask him about post game (some event catch legendary and battle frontier, i knew because im in his facebook group) i think he will be really busy next few month because he have to prepare for graduate in high shool

Back