• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 3 sprite help

Years
Hi everyone! I am creating my first Gen 3 romhack and I am in need of assistance. I am making this one for my kids and the sole purpose behind it is to replace one of the starters with my son's favorite stuffed dog. The part I need help with is the spritework. I have no experience with this and I was wondering if there are any sprite artists in this community that might be willing to help me out (either for fun or for a commission). I can supply pictures from any angle! The base evolution is actually a smaller stuffed animal of the dog, the next evolution would be the actual dog in question and the third evolution would just be the dog with glasses on :) Thanks everyone! Really hoping to make this happen!

Back