• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
am watching Lucifer. It's just like Bones or Castle, but a bit more interesting. Bones got boring when the main char became too dumb and forced. Castle got boring when... uuhh the same I guess? Lucifer keeps things interesting and I like the supernatural angle :3

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Just finished up the third season, and am now onto the fourth. I think it's amazing, I don't get all the hate surrounding the show, but to each his own I guess.

pkmin3033

Coming to the end of season 5 of Suits now. It's still surprisingly engaging after five seasons! Normally I get bored of things much sooner than this.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Star Wars Resistance its a very good anime style show that focuses on the pilots of Star Wars. Love this show and I liked how it dealt into the training of Rebel and First Order pilots. It gives a lot of information that the movies didn't have time for.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Cobra Kai (if anyone has seen it and wants to talk about it pls message me 😊) also Pokémon Sun and Moon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've finished Lucifer... somehow... I loved it.

Now watching an episode of Star Trek Discovery each week as they release. As fun as binging can be, I admit it is nice to look forward to it and savor it for longer.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
Years
Cobra Kai was a wonderful watch. Besides that, I'm currently watching Legends of Tomorrow. Not usually big on the superhero shows, but the way they mess with time is so interesting and there's a lot of good humor in there! Snart is my favorite character so far. His voice is also oddly charming.

Bay

Years
My next binge watch show is Parks and Recreation. I just finished season 5 and I think there's only two seasons left. I've been enjoying a lot so far, though there were some stuff like the bully Jerry and the vulgar jokes got tiring for me. A couple days after Biden was the projected winner for the US Presidential Election, I watched the episode where he made a small guest appearance lol.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm watching Kipo s3 now :) it's a great cartoon with lots of fun and surprisingly deep story! I absolutely love how everyone they meet returns later on and actually matters. They never meet someone and just forget about them - everything that happens has a reason or consequence.

Years
I watched some episodes of Law and Order yesterday morning. Two of the ones I saw were called Quit Claim and Political Animal. They were both actually quite good. I wouldn't normally tune into this type of show, but I was in a waiting room, and watched what was there on tv. I wouldn't mind renting some more episodes of this series now that I have given it a chance. My mom mentioned that these were later episodes and not the "golden era" and said that she missed Jerry Orbach. However, I still enjoyed it. I thought the acting was very good. I especially liked the prosecutor Michael Cutter's performance. There was some interesting social commentary too, and a question of ethics was posed.

Last edited:
Years
I blew through Queen's Gambit (not hard considering it is a 7 episode mini series) and am on my third time through it. It is a fantastic show and Anya Taylor Joy is a delight. I love when you can get a great and interesting female protagonist that isn't a cliche or a Mary Sue and she is one of my favorite characters. It has also gotten me back into chess in a serious way and I am currently working through Jose Raul Capablanca's chess fundamentals book scenario by scenario.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'm actually watching some Korean soap operas from Netflix - one's called "Something in the Rain" - it seems pretty endearing so far; I think I'll enjoy it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Gave Gravity Falls another chance and we just finished s1. It's cute but it really hasn't so far been anything in the same class as Steven Universe or She-Ra. Similar to when watching Owl House, I think Disney's shows are a bit too... cartoony for me.

It didn't help that people have hyped up Gravity Falls to the skies, so I got a bit disappointed now that I haven't seen anything yet that I'd consider that good in it.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
Star Trek: The Next Generation

Star Trek- Voyager

Fellow Star Trek fans 😍 I adore Voyager, and The Next Generation is without-a-doubt awesome. Period.

Honestly, I'm watching ABC's Once Upon a Time on Disney Plus right now 🤗 I recommend it to people who like fairy tales and a modern-day mixed together 😄

Back