• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Item Generator!

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
Years
The Item Generator!

Hey, PoCo's! Neutrono with another game for you! Here are the rules: Create a hold item for one type of Pokemon, a group of select Pokemon, or a single Pokemon entirely. Then, list an enemy type/specific Pokemon that you think would be most affected by this item and why. THEN, the next person makes an item for the previous type/ specific Pokemon, and so on. If the person answers with a type, then you can create an item for the type in general or for a specific Pokemon in the type. It'll become clearer in my example.

Example:

My item is specifically for Steel types, and it's called Life Oil. When the holder has less than 25% of health left, the Life Oil fills 50% of their max health. If the holder has a higher Speed stat over the opponent, then their Defense/Special Defense sharply increases. I think this would be most useful against an Ice type because most Ice types can learn Water based attacks, which is a weakness for most Steel types. With Life Oil, the attacked Pokemon will have another chance at attacking the opponent, as well as possibly getting more HP and Defense.

The next person can answer with an Ice-based item in general or with a specific Ice-type, (Deliberd, Jynx, Snorunt, etc.) First to respond gets to befriend me. Good luck!

MetalSound

Gettin' SS and Black at March!
Years
Strong Ice: Strong Ice is a hold item for Ice-types, it weakens the power of Fire-types by 30%, when the opponent's HP is less than 30% of health left, it boosts the power of Ice-type moves by 10% or if the opponent is a Fire-type it boosts the power of Ice-type moves by 25%. This is a horrible item for Fire-types.

LOCATION: Strong Ice are usually found on snowy areas, as hidden items.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
since the previous item was for ice-types,my item is specifically for jynx,special lipstick,makes lovely kiss 80% accurate if jynx is lv100 knowing blizzard while having forewarn. next item can be for psychic-types/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jul 29, 2020
My item would be for fire types. It is the Sunny Star. It boosts fire type STAB moves.If something else holds it, it says, "But it failed" if trying to use any fire type moves. If there was a diamond-and-pearl remake for Gen 8, it would be found in the distortion world.

Back