• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon player!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, no manga, no anime, no toys, only videogames, right now only PokeMMO, hell, better breed system (requires time and luck, but eventually you can end up with a "perfect" Pokemon, I'll finish Kanto region before looking for a full Meowth) and EV/IV display as soon as you start the game (so you can catch and release easily if they aren't good) I never felt so smooth playing Pokemon like it was meant to be (Gamefreak tries to hide the IV and EV as much as they can to not scare the casual players, but they eventually discover the truth and start disliking the whole idea)

Anyway, I like to play with Game Maker Studio (I will soon play with Unity too), I use Blender for 3D graphics and... Idk, I like Pizza.

I created this account for a single purpose, looking for Pokemon art (not just art, people that had draw all the Pokemon in a short amount of time, maybe less than a month?), the only thing I know is the old (around 2010) gallery of Pokemon reimagined as girls, which may work but I never found big images (just images resized to match the pixel based original art)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there Khyze! Welcome to the forums! I'm not at all familiar with PokeMMO, I didn't even know it was a thing before your post lol. Sounds like fun though!

And, uhh.. you're gonna have to lower your expectations quite a bit for ALL that Pokemon art. I say that as a Pokemon artist myself. For a project the artist's (I assume) wouldn't be getting paid for, even if it takes a single day to complete a piece -- which it will most likely take a lot more -- you're talking about 893 days. Even if you had a group of 10 artists that still wouldn't work in that timeframe. A month simply won't cut it and nothing that scale would happen without monetary incentive. I'm not trying to put down your idea, I just want you to know the realism behind what you're asking. I think you'd be better off using the collection of Sugimori art that's already widely available.

Years
Ooh, heard of PokeMMO.... never tried it though but seems like a fun thing to welcome. nice to meet you Khyze, hope you'll find the content you're looking for. <3

Back