• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] How to give a Pokemon form?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 5, 2021
I´m trying to give to the player a Pokemon who have various forms. Most exactly, a Lycanroc Dusk form. I have been loking for how to do it, but i haven´t find nothing. Must i to use a script or can i do that with the Vanilla Essentials?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
You can create a gift Pokemon with various defined attributes (Nature, IV, form #, moveset, etc...) based on the example event 008 on example map 026 that comes with default Essentials

p=pbNewPkmn(:LYCANROC,25)
p.form=2
p.calcStats
pbAddPokemon(p)

Not sure if the pkmn.calcStats is necessary if you aren't adjusting its nature or IV's, but I'd put it in there to be safe.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 5, 2021
You can create a gift Pokemon with various defined attributes (Nature, IV, form #, moveset, etc...) based on the example event 008 on example map 026 that comes with default Essentials

p=pbNewPkmn(:LYCANROC,25)
p.form=2
p.calcStats
pbAddPokemon(p)

Not sure if the pkmn.calcStats is necessary if you aren't adjusting its nature or IV's, but I'd put it in there to be safe.

Thank you so much for the help!

Back