• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi from Mexico

Years
Hi,i'm a mexican 1st and 2nd gen nostalgia player, nowadays during quarantine times i've player a lot of romhacks and also coming back to dexing and competitive after 18 years.

I love to complete pokedex commonly and some teen and young adult years events kept me away from pokescene, but now in a merchadologic retrospective Pokémon Go and Ash Alola's Championship in anime bring me back.

Years
Hi,i'm a mexican 1st and 2nd gen nostalgia player, nowadays during quarantine times i've player a lot of romhacks and also coming back to dexing and competitive after 18 years.

I love to complete pokedex commonly and some teen and young adult years events kept me away from pokescene, but now in a merchadologic retrospective Pokémon Go and Ash Alola's Championship in anime bring me back.

Hello Ragengar! It's very nice to meet you! Pokemon has helped me tremendously during quarantine too, and I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed a nice, nostalgic experience. I hope that you are safe and well. Again, I just want to extend a warm welcome to you from staff. If there is anything I can do to help make your stay comfortable let me know. We have an extensive fan game section that I think you'll want to visit if you have not already since you are a rom hack lover. There's probably something fun for you there!!
https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=fan-games

Have fun also playing Pokemon Go. There's a mobile section too if you ever want to chat about that here.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=pokemon-mobile

Have a good time!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone, my name is Alice. I come from Mehico like you!

Back