• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're goddamn twenty now, and you haven't done anything with my life. Scratch that, but that's usually how you feel. But in all honesty, you've improved so much, you barely get anxiety in public nowdays, I catch you smiling for no reason at all and I'm finding what makes me happy to do. But you have a problem, and you know it man. It's that you're so scared to film and take photos, two things you truly love to do, because you're worried about people's perception of you. Well, if they don't like them man, then kick them out of your life! You don't need that kind of negativity around you. You're starting to not care about it, and it's evident because now you do it in front of your own parents who you were first terrified of even asking to do, but they really didn't mind. They were just happy that I was happy. Anyway, that's all I have to share for now. Please keep your progress, it's amazing.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
DA,

I wish we could talk like we used to. I wish I had kept our friendship going instead of leaving it behind. In fact, we could've been so much more, but you had someone else. I wish I had stuck with you and made you mine after at the end of it all, but I left you behind, and for that I'm sorry.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
dear anonymous,
take a break, focus on what matters. we're down to a month and we'll get through it.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know where you are, but I truly hope you're at least alive, because hearing nothing from you is not reassuring.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Dear Anon,

Please get better. Please. I feel like such a shit friend for not making time to come see you. I'm so sorry, I didn't know anything had even happened. I just hope that when you see me again you'll be able to remember me, because if not I don't know that I'll be able to handle it. I'm so sorry. Please. Please get better and get your memories back. I really don't know what I'd do without you.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
dear anon,

i care kind of deeply about you and i really just want you to be happy, that's all

"dear" another anon,

what even am i to you? fuck you really

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Travel safely back home. I'll be driving up to see you after you finish moving in and have settled. I miss you so much and am sad we haven't really spoken but that will change now! Hope you enjoy my surprise visit.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
DA,

Wow, you didn't kill me today. I was honestly expecting a distant look and a cold comment at least, but you shrugged and listened to my plea of "no bullying me today, please". That's at least a little less stress in my life, knowing that you might have a heart within after all. Or maybe you are just sick and tired of my mistakes by now.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
DA

i admit it, im a clingy bastard who refuses 2 let go of the past, considering U CANNOT LET GO REGUARDLESS! i never had *many* friends growing up, i never had any1 who cared as much as u, but 8 years go by and now u dun even care about me anymore... all i wnt is 2 b happy again, dunno if i can b happy again...

Years
Dear Anonymous

I know I owe you an apology for last week. I tried really hard to pretend that everything was normal between us but by the end of the night I had just ran out of steam and I couldn't keep pretending I was okay. I know I can't blame you for how you feel and I know it was wrong to bring the mood down like that when we were having an okay night, I just wish you could understand what I'm going through because you know so little of it. I really am sorry though, and I will apologise to you soon... I just can't find the right words at the moment so please bear with me. I've lost you one way, I couldn't handle losing your friendship as well.

Dear Anonymous

You have no idea how big a help to me you have been over this past week and I don't think you are aware of how much your friendship and support means to me. You have a lot of your own problems too, and I hope that I can be around to help you through them in the same way you are doing for me. Stop doubting yourself because you're amazing.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Next time you say you're going to do badly for Maths yet score better than most of the others, just zip your lips. The next time you skip lectures to do whatever it is you do, you don't have to act like you were there. We get it, you don't need to attend lectures. You're so smart. And sickening. /eye roll

Dear Anonymous,

I feel a bit shafted that you didn't consider the regular normal members. Meh.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Dear anon,

You should have taken the vacation when you had the chance, trust me it would definitely help your anger issue jfc.

Years
Dear anonymous,

Don't you ever fucking dare talk like that to my friends. You're already more trouble than you think you are. No wonder why nobody likes you as a friend, because you can't control your damn attitude. You have done nothing but cause pain to them, and when you try to act smarter than them, at least back up your claims with reliable information instead of insisting that you're always correct. Go ahead and confront me about this post if you ever happen to stalk my online life and find it, I couldn't care less. You are an egotistical self-centered brat.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dear Anon...

Why do you put sequels to movies on Netflix but not the first movies? *cough* Rush 2 in Netflix but not 1st or 3rd.

Years
Dear Anonymous

You better behave today or I'm going to curb stomp your tiny head and drown you in your mother's tears.

Also good luck for your competition this weekend.

Years
Dear Anon,

I truly hope today goes a bit better. Will try not to be nervous. It's hard adjusting and I'm getting really stressed out over it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
DA

I wish you would stop judging me for how I live my life and what I choose to love and obsess over. What I like to do is perfectly normal and everyone does it and every tiny action and detail in my life shouldn't be such a big deal to you. Stop using this as your way to bully me. Grow the hell up already.

Back