• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I liked them all

surprising, no?
mlfw8251-28421.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Honestly I find it intriguing that Transformers and MLP were loved and hated respectively by guys in the 80s, nowadays it's the other way around. Speaking of nostalgic stuff I gotta check out that new Thundercats cartoon sometime.

Just got back from fixing up the neighbor's house Elarma, took me forever to get the adhesive off of my hands now lol.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I don't think that the Transformers movies were that bad. At the very least they were pretty, M.Night Shamamallama couldn't even get the names of the characters right in The Last Airbender, which would have been okay if it were a translation of a manga, comic, or a book...but Avatar is a show. A show where they pronounce the names correctly. Shamamallama-sama-san-kun actually had to put effort into getting the names wrong.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Maybe later watching Yugioh Abridged right now.

And thinking of using a AR to replicate my old team from Ruby with a few modifications of course lol.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I AM SO FREAKIN' FRUSTRATED BY SONY VEGAS. KEEPS CRASHING ON ME UGGGHHH

also, hi people of dltms0

Years

Not actually good morning for me lol.

And I think notice why my avatars/sigs heavily lean towards male, I'm an Oshawott fan and Oshawott's species' gender ratio is heavily skewed towards male!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

Not actually good morning for me lol.

And I think notice why my avatars/sigs heavily lean towards male, I'm an Oshawott fan and Oshawott's species' gender ratio is heavily skewed towards male!

Or is it because you want the gender bender emblem? :p

0. (Because I'm tired, and I love you all xoxo)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA

Disney, why are you cancelling Star Wars: The Clone Wars and postponing Detours?!

although, apparently they're only canceling it on Cartoon Network, new CW episodes/arcs will be viewable somewhere else...I hope

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5. Exactly. On a completely unrelated note, am I the only one who thinks that it's funny that my Leavanny only spend one level as a Swadloon before evolving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back