• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

pokedict

i spy a big pie
Years
ok, one thing, I need my ds lite for cloning, and its out of charge, but I have a pre-cloned shiny tyranitar lv 100, I assume you'd prefer that anyway :), my fc is in my sig ill be on wifi once ive added you xD
ok, 2mins :)

ji

derp.
Years
ahaha, I need to add a worship white list after all these nice trades. XD
edit: I'm there in wifi o wo

ji

derp.
Years
Lol, it's all good. I make silly mistakes like that all the time. XDDD
Thank you so much. ♥ I need to go make that white/worship list now. xDDDD

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
Hi! I don't have WIFI for the time being, but I would like to see what you would like for the Pikachu colored Pichu. I have many Ledgendary birds and starters. I just am so desperate for a event Pichu! If you want to trade, that is. What would you like for it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Sure I could C:
I already have a Poliwag to breed you the two
But if you want me to breed you Trapinch and Gligar I'd need them from you first. (of course you'd get them back once I got the first egg from each and proceed to breed from there...)

Just breed the Poliwag then.:)

ji

derp.
Years
@Chary: O: What would you be willing to offer? I don't want to give too tall an order...
I can hold it for you, too, if you don't have Wifi at the moment, so please don't worry or feel rushed :'D

edit: @Amore: Okay! I'll VM you when I've got 'em for you

edit: @gtarbeast: if you're still here, I've hatched all the FR starters if you still want them.

Last edited:

blazez3212

Person Behind You
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I would like to trade again for a Serviper later. since ill be at a party
ill be around 8pm Central time

LittleShinyDrifloon

Shiny Hunter
Years
I'd like a Feebas please.
Any nature is fine.

I'll be on all day and my FC is in my siganture.
I can offer you a shiny sneasel lvl 1 UT with Razor Claw to evolve it if you like.

Back