• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Added Altaria and Mankey. ^^
And lol I just tried putting spoilers into my post and failed epically. D:

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
If it doesnt have any egg moves that is fine and you can leave it in egg form. I'm just trying every outlet i can to find this pokemon for my other half. she loves it

Years
  • Age 33
  • OZ
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
I don't have much but CMT for these:

Miltank - MIMI
Impish
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Def, 252 HP, 6 Spd
Moves: Body Slam, Toxic, Heal Bell, Milk Drink
Lv. 50; 197/87/161/53/83/109

Shiny Miltank- Impish Nature
Ability: Scrappy
IV's- 31/31/31/24/12/31

EV's: 252 HP, 224 Def, 32 SpeMoveset: Body Slam, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Stealth Rock

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
If it doesnt have any egg moves that is fine and you can leave it in egg form. I'm just trying every outlet i can to find this pokemon for my other half. she loves it

ooh, ok. i'll have to hatch it to check it's nature if that's okay with you, but you could always move tutor it the moves when it evolves. but if you dont want to, i can still get you the egg moves

@d1234
do you want your glalie back? i didn't ask for it o-o

I don't have much but CMT for these:

Miltank - MIMI
Impish
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Def, 252 HP, 6 Spd
Moves: Body Slam, Toxic, Heal Bell, Milk Drink
Lv. 50; 197/87/161/53/83/109

is your shiny manaphy or shiny cresselia UT?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • OZ
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
i'd like your cresselia please :) can we trade tomorrow? i'm a little busy tonight. also, would you like me to rename my miltank? (currently MIMI)

Okay, yes can you please just rename it MILTANK

I live in Australia so I'm not sure when we'll both be online tomorrow to trade, but I will be online around this time tomorrow if that's alright?

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
@Loxius: Can I trouble you for any Master Balls? I don't have a trade thread, since I only have limited Wi-Fi access at certain times of the year, but I can offer some Lv. 1 UT Pokes with good natures for competitive battling if you are interested.

silvanarrow

Years
Um...can I get 6 please? I just had to use my Master Ball kind of on a fluke, and I fail at catching roaming Pokemon without Master Balls... ^^; My FC is in my signature.

Years
Ahah that's the same for me too but could you give me like 15 minutes or something? I'm kinda having some trouble with stuff.

Last edited:

silvanarrow

Years
Sure thing! Just let me know when you're ready. I'll be lurking around the Trade Threads or you could just VM/PM me. Your choice. I really appreciate you helping me out!

Years
Sure thing! Just let me know when you're ready. I'll be lurking around the Trade Threads or you could just VM/PM me. Your choice. I really appreciate you helping me out!
I've got a little free time so if you wanna pick those master balls up just bring 6 fillers and I'll meet you on wi-fi. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back