• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Write on the ceiling "I hate Hikari" and walk to her and punch her. If done correctly she gets knocked out.

As an alternative, write "I hate Diab_Low" and walk to him and punch him. If done correctly he gets knocked out.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
907. I've been kicked out numerous times lol. Another way is to have rap battles, at least it got me kicked out for the day

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
That would but I don't wanna get arrest again lol

909. Walk in with a water gun that looks like a real gun and spray ppl lmao (ppls reaction)
"OMG HE HAS A GUN!!" LMFAO

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
911 No even better. Go to Los Angeles and gather a group of bloods and another group of crips then take them into wal-mart but not at the same time. Then leave cuz there will be gunshots.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
913, thats a little creep lol
After you hear the gunsots leave go back in and find 20 ppl dead and prob 100+ civilians. This is world is cruel, then tell the manager you didn't know they hated eachother I thought they were just wearin blue and red cuz its their fav colors and carried around a glock cuz it looked nice lmao

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
915... Wait do you have fully automatic mags? Cuz I'm out after wiping out all the bloods and crips in Wal-Mart. I took all their guns and threw them away and killed em all. I hate gangsters
Start cookin meth in the back lol

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
^ Won't work mate :P

'Course it will! *Does 904, punches Diab_Low like it says and succeeds*

Yell "IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR" at everyone and shoot water out of any water gun (If you're REALLY disgusting spit water out of your mouth). Then, walk to the manager and say "I cleaned things out for you, the Critic should pass you.".

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Type in the phone "919" and shout "WHAT DA HECK DO YOU WANT?!". The manager will come and kick you out.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Hack into the loudspeaker system and play this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4&feature=related

Declare that the store is not symmetrical, demand to meet the manager and give him a long lecture on the importance of symmetry.

Walk in with a camera. Take pictures of everything, and make notes in a notebook. Do this especially with employees, taking their picture OVER and OVER. Hold up the lines. When somebody asks you to stop, show them your notepad(which you have been writing gibberish in)and say this is why you can't stop.

Walk in wearing a bike helmet and rob the store, walk out. During the investigation, barge in with the stolen goods and say: "It wasn't me! There was a platypus controlling me!"

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

This is even easier if you played Sonic The Hedgehog.

Get annoyed, and bounce around the whole store knocking things over.

Back