• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 8, 2020
thanks for the reply.. but how do i get to orange villa.. there are two persons blocking the way to surf to orange villa.. what will i do to pass them?
i just search and backread from the previous post.. about the key crystallvilla.. i think this is the first thing to do in able to pass through orange villa ryt?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 5, 2014
i love this... i just startesd to play this... but..why does an eggsecutor of a trainer nin pine path look like an orotto ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
The early game in this is just plain awful. You're overwhelmed with trainer battles early on, and the only place to level up your Pokemon to make them be able to put up a fight is to keep fighting the trainers over and over until you eventually win. You have to fight waves of flying and psychic type Pokemon, making your type change to Axew arguably worse. Not only that, but because you get Pokeballs so late your only choice to give cut to is Axew because Ekans can't learn cut. You start off the game by wasting a moveslot in your starter Pokemon and can't fix it until the move deleter which I'm assuming isn't showing up until post 6th gym.
Just played the beginning and it was not as hard as you put it, but couldn't the issue with cut not easily be fixed when you make Prof. Ivan appear after you get the first Badge and step out of the Gym? So you could catch a Diglett in the caves to the left and learn it cut, without ruining your Starter.

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
I'm really enjoying this hack so far, great job! :)

Has someone written a complete guide for this? I'm stuck in the town with the ghost tower, I think I've completed the event in the tower... help?

edit: Also minor request; It'd be great if you could fix the sprite positioning in the next release(s) (if any), it's slightly annoying to see them positioned wrongly because most of your sprites are really good :D You can use Wichu's editor, it doesn't take more than ten minutes for all of them and makes quite the difference.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 8, 2020
i am now the champion at the central area... i already had the ancient sword and eliza is with me now and i have all the legendaries available.. is it the end of the game?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen yesterday
thanks for the reply.. but how do i get to orange villa.. there are two persons blocking the way to surf to orange villa.. what will i do to pass them?
i just search and backread from the previous post.. about the key crystallvilla.. i think this is the first thing to do in able to pass through orange villa ryt?

Yes, you must get the key and open the hidden door in the house firstly, after you finished the event there, you'll be able to go to Orange Villa.

i love this... i just startesd to play this... but..why does an eggsecutor of a trainer nin pine path look like an orotto ?

It's a bug, I'll fix it.

can you write down where to get all the legendary pokemon?

Okay, Mew can be found in Stardust Fountain, Mewtwo can be found in Greenland Cave, Reshiram/Zekrom can be found on the top of Jade Volcano after the final event of Team Mirage, Kyurem can be found in Mt.Snowy after the event, too. Keldeo can be found on Freshair Bay, Genesect can be found in an underground lab on Canyon Path after you defeated the E4, Entei can be found in Dead Volcano after defeated the E4, Suicune can be found in the hidden floor of Pure Tower after you defeated the E4, Raikou can be found in Hidden Cave of Central Area, Cressidia can be found on Rocky Path after you slept in NIGHT's House and got Lunar Wing in the dream. Darkrai can be found near the PC of Whitewave City after you met WIND in Central Area, Shaymin can be encountered on Flora Path after a event in the hidden lab in S.S Bluesea(You'll need a key from a sailor in Whitewave City), Giratina can be found in the hidden place of Crystal Villa after you finished the event in Orange Villa, and Celebi will appear after you got GS Ball and put it into the small house in Rumors Forest, GS Ball can be found from a hidden chamber of Pinearoma Villa. You can meet Latios/Latias in Halfleaf Cave after you defeated the E4.

Just played the beginning and it was not as hard as you put it, but couldn't the issue with cut not easily be fixed when you make Prof. Ivan appear after you get the first Badge and step out of the Gym? So you could catch a Diglett in the caves to the left and learn it cut, without ruining your Starter.

Maybe I'll do something to make it earlier to get Pokeball, but I'm not sure if I'll do so, because I'm still working on another project.

I'm really enjoying this hack so far, great job! :)

Has someone written a complete guide for this? I'm stuck in the town with the ghost tower, I think I've completed the event in the tower... help?

edit: Also minor request; It'd be great if you could fix the sprite positioning in the next release(s) (if any), it's slightly annoying to see them positioned wrongly because most of your sprites are really good :D You can use Wichu's editor, it doesn't take more than ten minutes for all of them and makes quite the difference.

Go to the top of Pure Tower and battle Alvaro there, then go back from Dead Volcano, head to Greenland City. What's more, thanks for your suggestion.

i am now the champion at the central area... i already had the ancient sword and eliza is with me now and i have all the legendaries available.. is it the end of the game?

Maybe, because there may not be any other events after you won in Challenge Bridge and Central Area, and it is not so funny to collect all Pokemon as there will always be two Pokemon you can't get.(Reshiram/Zekrom, Latios/Latias)

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
Hey. I'm stuck in finding the Threat four guy with the key. I found him once in redwood. I searched all cities cant find him. Where will he be next?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
i upgraded to version 2.34 II and i found some bugs .. the sprites of exeggute and exegutor are funny, they look like dried branches . hitmonlee's sprite is slightly have scratches and siena's picture have scratches too. i currently have glaceon and i want to have a leafeon too, how can i get another special eevee ?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hey. I'm stuck in finding the Threat four guy with the key. I found him once in redwood. I searched all cities cant find him. Where will he be next?

You can find him in Marble Grassland, then Volcano Path, the final place is Bronze Port, he'll hand over the key there.

There is a guide for pokemon evolutions? Sorry for english i'm italin :P

Sorry, I didn't make one, I have no time to work on it.

i upgraded to version 2.34 II and i found some bugs .. the sprites of exeggute and exegutor are funny, they look like dried branches . hitmonlee's sprite is slightly have scratches and siena's picture have scratches too. i currently have glaceon and i want to have a leafeon too, how can i get another special eevee ?

Thanks a lot, even though these bugs were reported before, and to get another special Eevee, the only way is to breed it for eggs, I think.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Lampent evolves by happiness at night (which will evolve at 42 if you don't die etc), Karrablast evolves at level 35. Gible evolves at 35, Gabite evolves at 60. If you can, save Gible until 37, which is when he learns outrage. Just a few things people might look up, great hack. I was wondering all of these, remembered YAPE (Pkmn AP doesn't work w/ Emerald) told them.

I wasn't a fan of the pictures, but after playing it I've been enjoying it a lot.

56 Eliza gives 12 experience (being KOd by a 43 Escalvier, exp shared w/ 43 Vaporeon), Gabite can learn fly.

Current team:
609.gif

Lv 52 9/11 @ Spell Tag
Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Thunderbolt

444f.gif

Lv 47 YAY Facism @ Leftovers
Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Slash, --

589.gif

Lv 46 Mussolini @ Leftovers
Iron Tail, Fury Cutter, Slash, Iron Defense

134.gif

Lv 45 TwinTowers @ Nevermeltice