• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: [Hack of the Year 2017] - Pokémon Orange (GBC) [Movie 2000 Edition] (Fin)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2021
A new rival has appeared! From the new movie, introducing Cross:

4qTfoet.png
4Apg0fE.png
40KhRQK.png

He will be an important part of the Ho-oh post game plot, and uses the starter strong against yours. On Ascorbia Island he will give you the starter strong to yours with a special moveset.

Along with that, I have decided to replace Minccino and Cinccino with Rockruff and Lycanroc! Trying to get the three formes implemented, and it may not be perfect but should lead to some more interesting teams for you guys!

Progress is still steady, I am shooting for a new release either New Years or the month of January 2018.

That's an excellent idea. If Cross will be in the game, does that mean that Incineroar will also be in the game?

Sorry for the previous question, I completely forget Stunfisk.

I also apologize for my English, I'm from Argentina.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I'm not adding Incineroar unfortunately due to the lack of space, but Cross will use the starter stronger to yours. He still has his Midnight Lycanroc, though :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 4, 2019
I think that the early game trainers could do to have their levels increased a tad. The level curve is nice but it's a bit too easy leading up to the first gym battle.

When the prof tells you to keep the GS Ball, she says: "I can only count on you", which is kind of strange. I think "You're the only one I can count on" would be more natural.

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I think that the early game trainers could do to have their levels increased a tad. The level curve is nice but it's a bit too easy leading up to the first gym battle.

When the prof tells you to keep the GS Ball, she says: "I can only count on you", which is kind of strange. I think "You're the only one I can count on" would be more natural.

Thanks, not sure if you're building from the repo or playing the beta, but since then a lot has changed. I mean a lot. I'm testing out balance now through the whole game because the BW exp system has been implemented, among other things like catch exp and exp all from XY. So far I'm hearing it's still pretty difficult.

I'll look into revising old dialogues as well, Tangelo is scheduled for a makeover with NPCs as well!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 4, 2019
Thanks, not sure if you're building from the repo or playing the beta, but since then a lot has changed. I mean a lot. I'm testing out balance now through the whole game because the BW exp system has been implemented, among other things like catch exp and exp all from XY. So far I'm hearing it's still pretty difficult.

I'll look into revising old dialogues as well, Tangelo is scheduled for a makeover with NPCs as well!

Ah, okay. I was playing Beta because I was nervous the repo might be buggy or unplayable atm.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hey , Pia Carrot , I Have An Awsome Idea!
When You Breed Two Pinked Pokémon , Or Two Naturally Pink Pokémon , Or One Of Each , The Baby Egg Will Be Naturally Pink , Which Means , When You Breed A Pinked Charizard And A Pink Ditto , The Result Will Be A Naturally Pink Charmander.
What Do You Think?

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Hey , Pia Carrot , I Have An Awsome Idea!
When You Breed Two Pinked Pokémon , Or Two Naturally Pink Pokémon , Or One Of Each , The Baby Egg Will Be Naturally Pink , Which Means , When You Breed A Pinked Charizard And A Pink Ditto , The Result Will Be A Naturally Pink Charmander.
What Do You Think?

I'm not sure if the bit for pink is carried down or not, it's something that was possible with the vanilla system in Crystal I believe.

It's very easy to collect Pinkan Berries and turn Pokemon pink, though. 4 spawn a day, and the only way you lose it now is if you use the item called Pink Cure.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I'm not sure if the bit for pink is carried down or not, it's something that was possible with the vanilla system in Crystal I believe.

It's very easy to collect Pinkan Berries and turn Pokemon pink, though. 4 spawn a day, and the only way you lose it now is if you use the item called Pink Cure.

I didn't say that it is like that , I said you should make it a thing that When a pink Ditto and a Charizard That ate a Pinkan Berry Breed , Than The Charmander That Hatches , Will Be Pink In The Same Way The Pinkan Pokemon Are Pink.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Lycanroc forme code is complete, now works as intended :)

image.png

Here's some pre-emptive screenshots of Beta 2, courtesy of Rangi. Also, thanks to everyone who has voted for me so far for Pokecommunity Hack of the Year Award, it means a lot to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Lycanroc forme code is complete, now works as intended :)

image.png

Here's some pre-emptive screenshots of Beta 2, courtesy of Rangi. Also, thanks to everyone who has voted for me so far for Pokecommunity Hack of the Year Award, it means a lot to me.

I'm so ready for this man!

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

I'm currently reworking Tangelo Island, it now is geographically accurate in the sense that it is now northwest of Valencia instead of northeast. NPCs will be getting an overhaul in the town since they are essentially Cherrygrove NPCs.

After this, I'll also be reworking the rocket event in Mandarin North to make it a bit more interesting :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Wow, yet another Orange Archipelago hack. I'm sure that there are many, many people who are looking for an Orange Archipelago game like this one. The best thing is, this one is a crystal hack. so there's no doubt that I'll play this game right away.

Back