• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Journeys through Novia [M]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
battle armor. The point where Rook sends the Krabby flying, but it seems to have handled it as though it was a normal attack. It was the equivilant of a crit, and the Krabby negated it.

Years
Sorry :/
If you really want Battle Armour you can change it, I figure Hyper Cutter is easier to translate into an RP though.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Battle armor is really easy. Whenever somone does anything to imply a crit or hard hitting (but not super effective) attack I get to have Mecco negate a lot of the pain. It'll help with the personality I'm giving him too.

Years
Okay guys, feel free to gradually move into the next day. Those of you who are in the earlier chapter still will arrive in Dew Town later than the rest of us.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Next post would be a joint post with EGKangaroo with the battle I guess, I'll get together with him some time.

Years
I'm looking forward to it.

Update

Cassie's capture was a success! Cassie's new Swablu knows Peck, Growl and Fury Attack and has the ability Natural Cure.

Last edited:
Years
It's fine lengthwise but don't feel the need to rush too much. Currently all the players bar gamer who have posted are in Dew town.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Yeah, sorry about keeping you wait. Scyke and I wanted to start working on the co-authored post today, but since I had to have one of my teeth extracted, it's gonna be postponed to about Wednesday.

Years
Okay guys I have decided that due to the nature of Chapter two, for the sake of fairness and due to the clear inactivity of Eeveelution Coordinator and Yoshi that if they have not posted by Sunday I will be reopening their spots so anyone else interested can join the RP.

Unless, anyone here has any serious qualms about this.

Years

News

Spread the word people! The spots for Oddish and Eevee have been reopened since neither of the two who signed-up for the spots have even posted yet and there are other RPers who may be interested.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I wanted Eevee when I SU :( sorry for the wait by the way! Just having some technical difficulties but should be able to post the beast me and EGKangroo made some time today ^^

EGKangaroo

Years
And if anyone wonders how a rock type can beat a water type, especially one with his swift swim ability active, we had a coin toss to decide the winner.

Years
@Scyke and EG - Awesome battle guys but please remember that Mud-Slap has no effect on flying-types.

@Everyone - Remember to put the headings I asked at the top of your posts so others (and yourselves) can keep tabs on your teams.

Update

Glyn's Spearow learned Arial Ace!
Glyn's Tympole can learn Mud Shot. Forget a move to learn Mud Shot? (Answer in the OOC)

Sid's Swablu learned Round!
Sid's Aron can learn Iron Defence. Forget a move to learn Iron Defence? (Answer in the OOC).

EGKangaroo

Years
In my defence, the mud slap tactic wasn't my idea, and to be honest, I was confused with what mechanics I was supposed to use since the gameplay section in the OP tells the RP is more true to the anime mechanics, while the rules say we ought to follow gameplay mechanics. I kinda took the middle route with that by not having the mud slap damage Mathilda, but it did distract her somewhat for the Swablu to mount an attack on her. Also, Kilohertz's moves are fine, so I'll pass up on the mud shot.

Years
All good EG but for the sake of making it clear to anyone who has some confusion

The Style of the battle such as various methods of using a move is to be treated like the anime.
The Mechanics of the battle such as type effectiveness is to be treated according to the rules of the game. That's more what I was aiming for, hope that helps. :)

Also @ EG - Okay, no Mud Shot :)

Back