• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Journeys- Dreams & Nightmares (M) [OOC+SU]

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Time to become a Pokechu master. :D

Sorry if my first post feels a little rushed, I haven't had much time to brainstorm due to work.

Seemed good to me, I find it's always hard being the first to post for a chapter/whatever as you can miss things others might spot that you could add in if you were second, props to you!

This is what I imagined Jokin's dream to be like:
jetpack-spiderman.gif

Except without the spiderman costume. Unless he dreams about wearing a spiderman costume, that's cool too.

Whelp, that puts my dreams to shame.

On another note, I think a lot of people are quite busy as it's around that time for exams, but hopefully it'll pick up soon!

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
I think one of the big limiters is that we're not allowed to socialize in any capacity while in New Bark Town. I'm honestly a little surprised that's how it worked out, but eh. If anything, that implies the action will really pick up once everyone's out of New Bark Town.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Bleacher, where are you?

You need to do some Professor stuff so I have something to post for with Kiba!

HelloAsha

Spoiler Alert!
Years
Hi all! I'm new to the forum, and a little late for the sign up, but I'm wondering if there is a chance/space for one more character?

I'm fine with creating a character around any standard, hence I can be a trainer, recurring, antagonist, etc.

I really like the plot, and I joined Pokecommunity to get back into roleplaying. Johto is one of the regions that I remember back in my Pokemon playing days, and I think that I'd make a great extra addition to the roleplay.

I won't make a Character SU just yet, because if there's really no more space for one more, than it's obvious, but I would really like to join.

If the GM has any specific guidelines you'd like to me follow, include that in your reply, and I'll have a bio for you ASAP.

Thank you, and please consider me!
Asha

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Another alteration to Kiba's non-used team (this came as a shock to even myself):

-Kiba's once deceased Pokemon Spirit has been brought to life in her original form, a Froslass.

-Kiba's first Pokemon, Flare the Arcanine, is also revived. However, Flare was senile and insane before death, so he is being treated on Lethia until he's fully recovered and back to his old self.

-Kiba will want to visit Flare on occasion to check up on him, which will only take minutes IC (due to Z's teleportation capabilites)

-The above events were caused by the Champion of Lethia granting Kiba a wish, despite the fact that Kiba had challenged the champion purely for the challenge, and not as part of Lethia's competition. Kiba did not ask for any wish in particular, so the Champion granted this wish for him: Kiba's fallen allies have been revived!

Since he doesn't use them it won't be much alteration to Kiba's impact on the RP itself, merely more personalities/side-characters up for open interaction.

EDIT: I've updated the Kiba Sign-Up post to accommodate for all of the updates to Kiba's team (and the exclusion of Julia). Click to view it!

Last edited:

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Sorry people for the inactivity, I had a really busy week; just eat, work and sleep. I'm happy that weekends exist! :D So lets see what stuff I need to do.

is tyrouge available at the moment. Looks like a great roleplay!

Tyrogue is unavailable, sorry. The only starter left is Chikorita.

Hi all! I'm new to the forum, and a little late for the sign up, but I'm wondering if there is a chance/space for one more character?

I'm fine with creating a character around any standard, hence I can be a trainer, recurring, antagonist, etc.

I really like the plot, and I joined Pokecommunity to get back into roleplaying. Johto is one of the regions that I remember back in my Pokemon playing days, and I think that I'd make a great extra addition to the roleplay.

I won't make a Character SU just yet, because if there's really no more space for one more, than it's obvious, but I would really like to join.

If the GM has any specific guidelines you'd like to me follow, include that in your reply, and I'll have a bio for you ASAP.

Thank you, and please consider me!
Asha

There is just one trainer spot left (lucky you!) so you are welcome to create a SU for one. Ofcourse you are more than welcome to RP Team Rocket/Neo characters instead too..
  • If you write a trainer SU, post it on the OOC thread.
  • If you write a Neo SU, PM it to me.
  • If you write a Rocket SU, PM it to Somniac.

Good luck and be fast. In Gordon Ramsay's words, "The competition is hot!"

HelloAsha

Spoiler Alert!
Years
Name Graham Marcellus Chandler

Sex Male

Age 19

Appearance Graham is a stylish individual. Standing tall at 6'1'' with bright hazel eyes, and an inviting pearly smile it's not hard to pick him out from a crowd of people. Graham rarely lets his hair grow longer than an inch. He currently sports a shaved head, and has a well trimmed mustache/goatee combo. His skin color resembles a mocha frappuccino, and during the summer time he tans lightly although he never gets darker than a milk chocolate-chip cookie.

Graham isn't the most formal dresser, but his casual sense of style is very fashionable. You'll most likely spot him wearing a thin, long-sleeved, gray sweater, with skinny chocolate brown pants. He's often wearing a gold faced watch, a birthday gift from his mom, with a macchiato colored strap - of course his belt matches. He wears white canvas shoes, and often wears a completely mismatched pair of socks. Graham carries a stylish black duffle bag, that he keeps his accessories, items, and pokeballs in. On sunny days he wears black wayfarer glasses to protect his eyes from UV rays.

Personality Graham is very much a people person. He's outgoing, and talkative, but he's the quiet type at first meet. He's rarely loud, and is quite soft-spoken. He's also very sincere, and heartfelt to an extent. At some times he can be quite sarcastic. Graham is very charming, and thinks very romantically. Women find him attractive, but he's not the dating type. It would take a very special kind of lady to sweep him off his feet, and have him head over heels. He's honest, and hardworking traits he taught by his parents since birth. You'll never see him cheat to get ahead, and he's the type that will train for days on end before his next gym battle. Graham has a very perfectionist attitude, and he will rarely settle for anything less than amazing. Sometimes he'll get caught up with making things so perfect that he'll lose track of what he was actually working on. He's normally easy going, but he's the brave type who'll be the first to step up in the name of justice in a dangerous situation. He's a dreamer, and one day sees himself as an Elite 4 champion, or a famous celebrity trainer in the world of Pokemon.

Background Since a young age Graham has dreamed of being a successful Pokemon trainer. Originally from the Kanto region, he left his home in Celadon City at the age of sixteen to travel the Kanto region, train Pokemon, and collect gym badges. He was successful in his journey across Kanto then went on to battle in the Indigo Plateau Conference. He fought with his team, and advanced winning gracefully against the trainers he got matched up against.Graham lost his fifth battle, placing at the bottom of the Top 16. Graham took time after that to travel the Sevii islands, meeting many trainers, and new Pokemon along the way. He moved back to Celadon City after exploring the islands and honing his skills.

Graham's father disappeared when he was nine. He was a sailor who was very fond of water Pokemon and exploring vast, and distant lands. Not much is known about what happened to his dad, or where he is, although there is still a small shadow of hope in Graham's heart that his father is still alive, and is out there somewhere. It's been a year since Graham's loss in the Indigo Plateau Conference, and he's itching to get back out into the world to continue his efforts as a trainer. He contacted Professor Elm regarding opportunities for aspiring trainers in the Johto region, and is planning on leaving home again to travel to New Bark Town to meet Professor Elm, and start over with the hope of being more successful in Johto.

Now his Pokemon stay at his home in Celadon with his mother, and younger siblings. Graham doesn't have many expectations for his adventure in Johto, but he's eager to get back into training.

Oh! & i liek mudkipz :P

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
SU review time:

@HelloAsha- The character is a Mary-Sue but I have no problem with that. Since everything else is alright, you are ACCEPTED and have received a Chikorita.

152.gif

- Overgrow
- Tackle
- Growl
- HP Fire

HelloAsha

Spoiler Alert!
Years
SU review time:

@HelloAsha- The character is a Mary-Sue but I have no problem with that. Since everything else is alright, you are ACCEPTED and have received a Chikorita.

Thank you Bleacher! I found your reply a little funny, because yesterday when I was reading my bio over I was thinking he sounds a little too good, that wasn't really my intention though.

I can assure you Graham won't be the "Perfect" character; he'll lose battles, fail to catch Pokemon, get lost, and make enemies/rivals along his journey. I wanted to portray a character somewhat like myself. Someone who was nice, and a genuinely good person with a love for Pokemon.

At the same time I wanted a trainer who's had experience in the wild, but Johto will be a fresh start for Graham. :15:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
everyone I'm part of team NEO now so FEAR ME. FOR I SHALL RISE THE RANKS AND BECOME SECOND IN COMMAND UPON TEAM NEO'S LEADERBOARDS, AND MAKE THE WORLD OF JHOTO THREATENING AND BRING TERROR TO THOSE WHO STAND IN MY WAY, FOR JHOTO BELONGS TO TEAM NEO!!!!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
everyone I'm part of team NEO now so FEAR ME. FOR I SHALL RISE THE RANKS AND BECOME SECOND IN COMMAND UPON TEAM NEO'S LEADERBOARDS, AND MAKE THE WORLD OF JHOTO THREATENING AND BRING TERROR TO THOSE WHO STAND IN MY WAY, FOR JHOTO BELONGS TO TEAM NEO!!!!

That's certainly... enthusiastic. XD

Nice to see a Team Neo member, will bring some drama to the RP. Maybe one day Blake (my TR character) will 'meet' Scott one day? Who knows...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
muhahaha, yeah, well, Scott's situated i the ruins of alph at the mo, so be prepared then, coz we gonna ambush the sh** out ó yo as* :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I might have to resign and use Kiba elsewhere if you don't Professor post, Bleacher, and I don't want to do that :/

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
by the4 ways. how long will it be befo9re anyone arrives near the ruins of alph xD Thinking of doing some spy work and maybes meeting one of the trainers by accident in Violet city? I may expand upon how it happens later, but if anyone is up for that later on, tell me! (pm would be better, just to keep the other roleplayers guessing!!)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
by the4 ways. how long will it be befo9re anyone arrives near the ruins of alph xD Thinking of doing some spy work and maybes meeting one of the trainers by accident in Violet city? I may expand upon how it happens later, but if anyone is up for that later on, tell me! (pm would be better, just to keep the other roleplayers guessing!!)

Not gonna lie, that'll probably take some time, since some people have just barely got their starter and so are only leaving New Bark Town, and since Ruins of Alph is like two towns away I doubt anyones going to reach there any time soon haha.

HelloAsha

Spoiler Alert!
Years
That was actually something I was wondering. Do members of TR and/or Neo have motives, or objectives that they have to play by?

I would assume because of their affiliation with the groups they're in, they'd be somewhat established, and could travel to different cities, and be plotting something big.

Like in Somniac's post in the Bellsprout tower. I'm sure that's leading up to some sort of big reveal in the plot, but I can't imagine when the trainers will meet with the villains because we're all new, and low leveled.

I can't wait for this all to unfold.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
yes well, Scott's objective is to take down all you newbie trainers :D also, Scott may also go through some different changes in thinking at times. Am I right in thinking Violet town is the next town to New bark? No wait, its the one where the guy in the games gives you running shoes. (oh i forgot, but violets close to that though right?)

just thought Id give you all an idea of what Scott looks like

neko-boy.jpg

I want to make Scott met someone in a café at some pouint, but doesn't realise they are one of the people he is looking for, but for now, I'm just go on about some stealth missions untill everyone heads into chapter 2

Last edited:
Back