• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Hi, I'm new! I can't believe I hadn't joined this community sooner. I've been a Pokefan all my life and I love making Pokemon fanart so I'm hoping to share my work and meet some cool people. :)

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Hiya, Shemii! Welcome to the community! As TY said, there's an Art Studio here for all those interested in art. There's a ton of Pokemon related stuff happening here. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Well, what are your favourite pokemon and pokemon games?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Hiya, Shemii! Welcome to the community! As TY said, there's an Art Studio here for all those interested in art. There's a ton of Pokemon related stuff happening here. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Well, what are your favourite pokemon and pokemon games?

Thank you! I'm happy I got so many replies right away, I will follow everyone's advice and post my art in the Art Studio as soon as I collect the work I want to show. :) My favorite pokemon is Luxray (I loove electric types) and my favorite game is PMD Explorers of Sky but from the main series either SoulSilver or LeafGreen (my first game)!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Thank you! I'm happy I got so many replies right away, I will follow everyone's advice and post my art in the Art Studio as soon as I collect the work I want to show. :) My favorite pokemon is Luxray (I loove electric types) and my favorite game is PMD Explorers of Sky but from the main series either SoulSilver or LeafGreen (my first game)!

Oops, I'm yet to get into PMD. I was advised to play Explorers of Sky the other day. The mods over here are awesome, by the way, so you can meet and greet them freely:)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Shemii! Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing the kind of art you contribute since we're always looking to grow our creative community! :)

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Hello, Shemii. Well, I'm decent at art, and I want to see how good you are at it well, not that my opinion matters because, as I said, I'm decent at art and judging anyway Welcome to the community!

Back