• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 28, 2019
Hey guys!

I'm PrimordialArc, but feel free to shorten that. I'm a long-time fan of pokémon (13 years now) and have played through every main series game and most of the spin-offs, starting with Pokémon Diamond and working my way back and forth throughout the generations. I've also seen every episode of the anime and most of the movies, though I haven't fully read any of the manga arcs because of how hard they are to come by.

I love any sort of discussion about the pokémon world and its inhabitants, and I'm also an avid fanfic writer. Currently, I'm working on two long projects — a primary one based in Unova and a secondary one based in Kanto — though only the first chapter of the primary project is available to read (and I'll be porting it over here). Otherwise, I like battling on Pokémon Showdown (usually just in random matches for fun).

My main non-pokémon interests are Eurovision and RPDR, and I'm currently watching DRUK (which is looking like it's going to be my all-time fave season of any Drag Race). IRL, I'm in my first year of university studying zoology (though since it's the first year, it's more like general biology, which has its ups and downs).

It's nice to meet you all! :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 28, 2019
Hey, thank you for the welcome! Nice to see another person who started in Sinnoh — Pearl is also a good game! It was the joint 2nd game I ever played, while I was waiting for Platinum to come out. :)

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, Pri.

Welcome to the site. I'm keen to read/hear more about the fanfics - please send me what you have!

Hope to see ya around~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Arc! It's okay that I call you that, right? Welcome to the community! I hope you decide to share your writings with us, we've got a whole section dedicated to Fanfiction & Writing. Please check it out! :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 28, 2019
That's understandable, Ty! I got Diamond because a friend told me to, and I was eager to see what he was talking about, haha.

Thank you, Karl! I'm going to port the first chapter of my primary fic over here tomorrow; in the meantime, it's on FFN and AO3, as well as several other forums.
FFN link & AO3 link

Hi, Fairy! Arc works just fine for a name — thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely be porting my fic over here tomorrow (since it's quite late at the moment). :)

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Hello, Al Welcome to the community, I started with Hoenn, so one generation below you Diamond is a good choice of a game, so do you want gen 4 remakes? I do kinda, but mostly I want a gen 3 remake I know they remade them already, but another one couldn't hurt.😇

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 28, 2019
Hey, thank you for the welcome! I think gen 4 remakes would be pretty good — it's been a while since we've seen remakes, after all, and I think Sinnoh would look wonderful in Switch graphics — but since they seem to be going in region order, I'm mostly excited because gen 4 remakes would mean eventual gen 5 remakes. I'm also pretty anxious about how they tackle Cynthia, since I preferred her Diamond team to her Platinum one, and if they bring back mega evolutions for a potential gen 4 remake, I just hope they'd give Cynthia's lucario the mega spot and not her garchomp, just from a "what would make Cynthia the most challenging to battle" perspective. And I hope they'd keep her team's perfect IVs. And who knows? Maybe one day we'll return to Hoenn too. :)

Back