• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon White!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

Let's Play Pokémon White

WhiteBW4.png

A new Region, A new Adventure!
Index
[alink id=B]Introduction[/alink id]
[alink id=C]Current Team[/alink id]
[alink id=D]Episode Guide[/alink id]
[alink id=D]Episodes[/alink id]

[a id]B[/a id]
Introduction
After my first failed attempt of a Let's Play! for Heart Gold a year later I'm doing my Let's Play of Pokemon White. I really hope this time I will complete it. I'm afraid the quality of my first video didn't turn out as good as I had expected. Hoping as series moves further and further I will get more confident in making LPs. After my first video I had a good laugh at my voice. Though I warn you know I tend to have prouncing problems sometime XD. This LP is patched in English though I have played a bit of in Japanese

[a id]C[/a id]
Current Team
501.png

Ollie
504.png

Chip
506.png

Axel

[a id]D[/a id]
Episode Guide
Episode 1: And so it Begins!
Episode 2: My parents never let me have a dog so I have to catch one myself

[a id]E[/a id]
Episodes
Episode 1:
And so it Begins!

Episode 2:
My parents never let me have a dog so I have to catch one myself

Last edited:

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
Not bad. You may want to lower the volume of the game a little so it's easier to hear you, and it's not like the sound is critical to a Pokémon game.
I'm glad you're not recycling the jokes I used, too. I can't believe I didn't see my chance for the Spiderpig reference ;_;

Skip Class

Years
Not bad. You may want to lower the volume of the game a little so it's easier to hear you, and it's not like the sound is critical to a Pokémon game.
I'm glad you're not recycling the jokes I used, too. I can't believe I didn't see my chance for the Spiderpig reference ;_;

Thanks It sounded right when it when I was editing it and all but it sounded like the music took over when I put it on youtube but I will do that for my future episodes. Lolz I love your Jokes but I'm not a fan of copying people's XD Sadly I was saying them to myself the first time I played it last week.
I saw Pig marks all over the wall I was all SPIDERPIG! Though wasn't in the mood to sing it XD

Skip Class

Years
New Episode

Episode 2: My parents never let me have a dog so I have to catch one myself

Filmed this one and the next episode on the same day as I filmed the first one but since my parents have been home the whole week I haven't been able to film much.
In this episode I catch 2 new pokemon. Chip my Minezumi and after a long time Axel my Yorterrie.
Nest episode I play against N and we meet Team Plasma! (And also my phone randomly rings through one of my episodes)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Good job, keep it up. I'd suggest not revealing what the next update will have - ruins the surprise.

I just pause the videos when that starts, because I WANT THE JOKES TO BE NEW AND WHATNOT IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

As for the LP itself, it's pretty decent, the commentary is a little on the bland side right now but I'm sure as you get into the swing of things a little more it will definitely improve. Also, was there any reason you specifically chose the male characters?

Skip Class

Years
Good job, keep it up. I'd suggest not revealing what the next update will have - ruins the surprise.

Yea I just thinking if I should really put previews, my friend thought it would be cool but I thought I should take it off.

Also, was there any reason you specifically chose the male characters?

I may be a girl but I'm really tomboyish and I've always preferred the Male protagonist over the female XD

Back