• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Why do so many people confuse me with that wimp named Ash, and add a dark or possessed in front of the name? I just look like him...sometimes I wonder how that ten-year-old got a television series.
Anyways, I'm too scared to undisable my sig...I've edited it so it's better since I got that tag but haven't had the courage to take the tags off.

Oh, and Hikari10, you'd better give my Meowth back.

TY

Zeroblivion, come and get your revenge...

Years
It is Hikari, and she's singing to Inner Circle's "Bad Boys" constantly, making her think of COPS:

Bad boys, bad boys, what'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad boys, bad boys, what'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do when they come for you?

ShadowExcadrill, my latest song post needs rating...

Years
Xulek, he's daring me to do an avatar/signature theme on April Fool's Day featuring (Insert Hikari's hate here).

ShadowExcadrill it's either you who shows up or the newcomer Lucariland...

Years
You got that one right cos you are so original. As your rival, for April Fool's Day Xulek has dared me to do a joke avatar/signature theme, not revealing it til next week... just guess the theme.

Next suspects to come forward: Lucariland, Zeroblivion, ShadowExcadrill or Xulek.

TY

Xulek show up for your own fate...

Years
It is not SapphireFlames, she has been taken to the US for questioning. And no OJ for you, guy with the Dark Ash avatar...

Suspects needed for questioning regarding document leak: ShadowExcadrill, AWSquared, darkpokeball and Xulek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back