• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Made it through what seems like most of the islands. Have 2 badges, Groudon, did the beyondworld ship thing. Rescued blue from TR. Did the quicksand. What now.

From the place you caught Groudon, go all down and once you're out, all to the right to reach Danny's gym who btw you should already met before catching Groudon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
Can you guys tell me what emulator does Aesthetode use in the screenshot in the first post? Thank you in advance

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
1) If it's not a Bad Egg, then it could just require a large amount of time.
It would be helpful if you could tell us in which route did you got it.

2) Technically, I feel as if the end was the Orange Archipielago, since what comes later (Mirage Tower and Sevii Islands) feel more like a post-game content.

3) To start a side quest you just go to talk with NPC/s depending on the side quest.
I know it's a vague description, but I'm having a hard time to find the correct words to explain it myself.

I dont remember the route,but it was a hiking guy,i think he's the only one who gives u an egg in the game.
as for the side quests i talk to people but i dont see any side quest to start ex to ghost girl or the weird white swampert,i encoutered them in the game but i dont see any progress like the side quest of the old cannibal man

Go and speak with Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center.

That's one of the reasons as to why Beta 11E savefiles are not compatible with Beta 12, Aethestode mentioned in this post from 9 months ago or so, that he got to expand the amount of Items in the bag.

Catching Mewtwo is technically optional.
Go back to Valencia Island and surf all to the right and north.
(Also, you get a Master Ball by completing a Sidequest in Celadon City, just saying)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
MrDexter said:
I dont remember the route,but it was a hiking guy,i think he's the only one who gives u an egg in the game.
as for the side quests i talk to people but i dont see any side quest to start ex to ghost girl or the weird white swampert,i encoutered them in the game but i dont see any progress like the side quest of the old cannibal man

That's because the "Weird White Swampert" quest doesn't feel like as if it has a defined trace.
But yeah, just go and speak with the guy that you should see in this spot from Route 25 and then with the kid that you should see in this spot in front of Bill's sea cottage, after that, go to the Underwater Spot that you'll reach from here. (Even tho what you'll find at the end of the path inside a little lake is technically an Underwater Spot, Aethestode forgot to put the command to check if you had Dive learned, so you don't really need it)
That could certainly something that Aethestode could work a bit more on for Beta 12, the progression of the different side quests.

About the egg, it most likely was the one near Lavender Town, I don't remember if there was any other egg that you get in the game, but if it is, it's a Togepi and it does hatch, just have it in your party and ignore it until it does.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
That's because the "Weird White Swampert" quest doesn't feel like as if it has a defined trace.
But yeah, just go and speak with the guy that you should see in this spot from Route 25 and then with the kid that you should see in this spot in front of Bill's sea cottage, after that, go to the Underwater Spot that you'll reach from here. (Even tho what you'll find at the end of the path inside a little lake is technically an Underwater Spot, Aethestode forgot to put the command to check if you had Dive learned, so you don't really need it)
That could certainly something that Aethestode could work a bit more on for Beta 12, the progression of the different side quests.

thanks a lot mate! :D

About the egg, it most likely was the one near Lavender Town, I don't remember if there was any other egg that you get in the game, but if it is, it's a Togepi and it does hatch, just have it in your party and ignore it until it does.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
So After Mewtwo capture, I rescued Yellow from Dragonair and helped her capture the Ratatta while fighting Arbok... now what, can't seem to trigger the next events :(

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
So After Mewtwo capture, I rescued Yellow from Dragonair and helped her capture the Ratatta while fighting Arbok... now what, can't seem to trigger the next events :(

Go back to virdian and talk to Yellow's dad to get rock smash

Back