• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good ~ a Harry Potter fanclub

Jayce

x-kid
Years
finally, a hufflepuff! haha.

In regards to Umbridge, I hated her more than Voldemort to be honest. There's something about her I find far more terrifying.
badger pride!

Oh yeah, I agree. I'm not sure why she's so much more frightening than Voldemort, it may have been that she was abusing children specifically or just that her character feels more real, but she really is. She's one of my favorite villains in literature.
I think I hated characters like Umbridge or Bellatrix the most. It probably had to do with their personality but yeahh, I'd take the Dark Lord any day. :(

Also guess who got to visit the Platform 9 and 3/4 shop while on holiday in London today! Was torn between getting a replica of the map or a scarf but decided that the latter was easier to make. So I got myself a Marauder's Map + some every flavour beans which I have yet to try.

Judging from the packet though, it looks like I'm in for a fun ride. I can already spot a couple of earwaxs, soap, dirt and grass. :D
That's so cool, I didn't even realize there was a shop set up on 9 & 3/4. ^^

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
i wouid like to sign up

Username: BlackMagicMaster
Favourite book/movie: Order of the Phoenix and Philosopher's stone, respectively
Favourite character: a tie between Luna Lovegood and Bellatrix LeStrange
House: Ravenclaw

What class do you think would be your favourite? i think charms or potions would be fun to try.

I solemnly swear i am up to no good

Back