Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old September 18th, 2017 (10:12 PM).

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piii View Post
I'm not even for sure if Rowlet will evolve, because it's evolutions don't seem to popular, and i do think Litten will evolve once into Torracat and i think that will be it.. But Ash needs to capture two more Pokemon because as of right now his team is incomplete.
As far as I know, Decidueye is the most liked of the final stages by the fans, so that will definitely be a factor to consider.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
Old September 19th, 2017 (12:19 AM).
I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!

Nature: Lonely
    Right now the chances for Rowlet evolving is really slim, unless they make an episode dedicated to Rowlet itself, changing it's "attitude"? Rowlet's line personality are actually very different, especially between Dartrix and Decidueye.

And the problem of comic relief... Why don't they just shaft it to Sophocles' Togedemaru, and let Rowlet and Popplio both can have the chance to evolve. I mean, it's not like they can save Sophocles' annoyance from the anime anymore.

Litten showed some promise to be capable of evolving, but honestly, Litten looks way more comfortable with Delia rather than Ash lol, I would be perfectly fine if it wants to stay with Delia and Ash went back to Alola without Litten, but that will means no Torracat / Incineroar for Ash.

It's not necessary for Ash to have a full team since there's no League here, and even if Kukui somehow pull it successfully, Ash didn't went through the water trial. Still, I can see him having either Crabrawler, Passimian or Jangmo-o, let's not care about the Fightium Z that he supposed to received from Hala for now...
    Old September 19th, 2017 (7:44 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
      As far as I know, Decidueye is the most liked of the final stages by the fans, so that will definitely be a factor to consider.
      You're right. Rowlet evolving seems up in the air as of right now, i can see LItten evolving only into Torracat once and staying that way. Ash may not even have an complete team this time around, i can see him having Crabrawler on his Alola team and that might be about it.
      Old September 19th, 2017 (9:11 AM). Edited September 21st, 2017 by Charlie Brown.

Nature: Calm
        Even if there isn't any League in Alola they might bring in one or
        I think Gladion will be first champion of Alola after defeating the elite 4 or Professor Kukui and then there will be battle between Ash and Gladion for the title of champion.
        So Ash will definitely have a full team and may be 7+ Pokemons form which he can release someone or send for training.

Ash can get any two form Crabrawler, Passimian and Jangmo-o. If he gets Passimian he will give it for training. He could also get an Alolan varient of gen 1 pokemon so the choice could be Sandshrew.

Guys do you think team rocket will ever use the darkium z crystal??
        Old September 21st, 2017 (5:00 PM).
        Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by dragonAB View Post
          Even if there isn't any League in Alola they might bring in one or
          I think Gladion will be first champion of Alola after defeating the elite 4 or Professor Kukui and then there will be battle between Ash and Gladion for the title of champion.
          So Ash will definitely have a full team and may be 7+ Pokemons form which he can release someone or send for training.

Ash can get any two form Crabrawler, Passimian and Jangmo-o. If he gets Passimian he will give it for training. He could also get an Alolan varient of gen 1 pokemon so the choice could be Sandshrew.

Guys do you think team rocket will ever use the darkium z crystal??
          Eventually yeah. I don't know why they would give it to them or not. I mean they went through an entire episode battling over the Z-Crystal so I don't know why they wouldn't use it. But they need to get a Z-Ring first, somehow.

Something else that could happen is them losing it and someone like Gideon would take it.
          Old October 18th, 2017 (8:02 PM). Edited October 21st, 2017 by Alexander18.
          Banned

I do hope Rowlet evolves. Ash has only Two fully evolved grass starter. Time for another in my opinion.
            Old October 19th, 2017 (8:13 PM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
            I do hope Rowlet evolves. Ash has only one fully evolved grass starter. Time for another in my opinion.
            Correction, he had two - Torterra and Sceptile.

Old October 21st, 2017 (6:39 PM).
            Banned

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
              Correction, he had two - Torterra and Sceptile.
              Thanks. Still Ash benefits with Decidueye more than Incineroar. Decidueye is part ghost.
              Old October 23rd, 2017 (3:51 PM).
              Dusk Mane Necrozma

I'd like to see Ash getting Alolan Sandshrew and Jangmo-o.
                That would be awesome if Ash's Rowlet would fully evolve into Decidueye.
                Old October 24th, 2017 (10:08 AM).
                Fictional Writer.

I have just recently watched the second grand trial for Ash and I think he is going to get demolished by Nanu on Ula'Ula when they first battle.

I think during the second battle or right before the second battle, Litten will evolve into Torracat if it hasn't by then because it will be up against Alolan Persian.
                  Old October 24th, 2017 (8:52 PM).
                  Banned

I am not too keen on Ash getting an Alolan form. I prefer him to have gen 7 pokemon only.
                    Old October 24th, 2017 (9:56 PM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
                    I have just recently watched the second grand trial for Ash and I think he is going to get demolished by Nanu on Ula'Ula when they first battle.

I think during the second battle or right before the second battle, Litten will evolve into Torracat if it hasn't by then because it will be up against Alolan Persian.
                    I do hope Ash loses a Grand Trial soon, because I am annoyed at him being a Gary Stu at the moment in that he seems to beat every trial so easily. It's clearly one thing that turned me off from SM.

Old October 25th, 2017 (7:43 AM).
                    Show me that Fighting Spirit

Nature: Relaxed
                    I definitely hope Ash focuses on building up his current team with an evolution or two over the next few episodes. After that, I'm getting a strong a feeling that Passimian, Minior and Jangmo-o could be potential future team members.
                    Old November 29th, 2017 (10:47 AM).
                    Banned

There is no way Lillie is gonna have or control Mew. The only pokemon she should have is vulpix. Of course vulpix barely has any development so lillie having it is pointless.

As for Ash, i can only see him with four or five in his team. Cosmog does not count since it is not own by him. Ash will never have a legendary as far as i can see.
                      Old December 21st, 2017 (11:08 PM). Edited December 21st, 2017 by IcyIce.
                      Fictional Writer.

With Ash's 5th and 6th pokemon still not heard of yet, what do you guys think about possibly Ash catch a Poipole? Yeah it is an Ultra Beast and it evolves, but it isn't as strong as other UBs and is about even with a fully evolved 3 stage pokemon.

I still think he will catch a Passimian since we have yet to see one in the anime as far as I know, but perhaps Poipole is one of his 2 remaining pokemon? Not to mention, as far as I have read anyway, Poipole is a very popular pokemon.
                        Old January 12th, 2018 (12:35 PM).
                        Strategist

So... um...

Is no one going to mention that in the latest CoroCoro pic posted on Serebii.net about the next arc the Sun and Moon anime is going into (which is clearly a Power Rangers rip-off)...

That one of the pokemon is clearly Torracat?

Looks like a Litten evolution is coming...

Just saying... =/

The fact that I was the first to mention/notice/post this kind of astounds me honestly...

o_O

Old January 13th, 2018 (1:03 AM). Edited January 13th, 2018 by IcyIce.
                          Fictional Writer.

I've noticed, but I have been waiting for someone else to post to avoid double posting. And another reason might just be because everyone was nearly 100% sure it was going to happen. I was it very excited because I knew it was going to happen, just a matter of when. I figured this would happen and would probably end up evolving into Incenaroar during the battle between Nanu whenever he actually takes on the trials of Ula'Ula.

It will probably be happening within a few episode before the Ultra Guardian Arc starts.

While we are at it, I don't know if Ash will catch Poipole, but I think it is possible, but only very slight. Its stats are only as high as a Final Starter Evolution. But Poipole will definitely be the Nebby of this Arc.
                            Old January 13th, 2018 (7:58 AM).
                            Fighting a bigger fight

I noticed it I'm just not very active here much these days. Still hoping for Decidueye. Maybe Poipole will be the fifth team member (and Sandshrew as the sixth).

Wanting some team changes for the classmates. Evolutions or captures for their respective goals.

Quote:
                              I've noticed, but I have been waiting for someone else to post to avoid double posting. And another reason might just be because everyone was nearly 100% sure it was going to happen. I was it very excited because I knew it was going to happen, just a matter of when. I figured this would happen and would probably end up evolving into Incenaroar during the battle between Nanu whenever he actually takes on the trials of Ula'Ula.

It will probably be happening within a few episode before the Ultra Guardian Arc starts.

While we are at it, I don't know if Ash will catch Poipole, but I think it is possible, but only very slight. Its stats are only as high as a Final Starter Evolution. But Poipole will definitely be the Nebby of this Arc.
                              As an aside, you're allowed to double post in PokeAni.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545
                              Old January 13th, 2018 (11:00 AM).
                              Fictional Writer.

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
                                I noticed it I'm just not very active here much these days. Still hoping for Decidueye. Maybe Poipole will be the fifth team member (and Sandshrew as the sixth).

Wanting some team changes for the classmates. Evolutions or captures for their respective goals.

As an aside, you're allowed to double post in PokeAni.
                                Yeah I know. But I still don't really like double posting if no one has replied in a long time.

But yeah I am also really hoping everyone else gets a pokemon. I don't know if much captureing will happen until Ula'Ula though. I kinda wish they would get back to the Trials and at least head to Ula'ula.....
                                Old January 15th, 2018 (4:46 AM). Edited January 15th, 2018 by IcyIce.
                                Fictional Writer.

With a special look trailer found on youtube. It does seem like Ash will be catching Ultra Beasts. They may not be his, he will probably give them to Aether. But by the preview of one episode, everyone is cheering with Ash holding a Beast Ball, which tells me he will be catching and possibly using Poipole.

Although I will say this, if Ash does catch Poipole. Uses it in the League and evolves it, Ash will probably release the pokemon at the end of the Saga.
                                  Old February 5th, 2018 (4:24 AM).

Quote:
                                  Although I will say this, if Ash does catch Poipole. Uses it in the League and evolves it, Ash will probably release the pokemon at the end of the Saga.
                                  I do believe Poipole will only be temporary, and that Ash finishes another region with an incomplete team, since only three of his Kalos Pokemon went back to Oak's lab with him.

Old February 8th, 2018 (1:38 AM). Edited February 8th, 2018 by IcyIce.
                                  Fictional Writer.

With the name of the upcoming episode, Episode 1007: Ash and Passimian! A Touchdown of Friendship!!

It seems very very possible that Ash will be catching a Passimian. However, this isn't the first time a title has been misleading about a pokemon capture. But as I have said in the past, Passimian is literally the perfect pokemon for Ash. They look for a trainer who knows how to throw a poke ball and we know Ash has always been special about that. And Ash almost always gets a fighting type pokemon he also usually catches a monkey pokemon.

And if Ash uses Poipole, this will be the last pokemon on Ash's team. And I have predicted Ash catching Passimian sense Passimian was first reveled.
                                    Old February 8th, 2018 (2:04 AM).
                                    Sexy sexy sexy

Nature: Bold
                                    I don't know, Passimian doesn't really seem like an Ash Pokémon to me...
                                    Old February 8th, 2018 (2:11 AM).

Nature: Adamant
                                    I doubt he will catch it. You can check the thread in Episode Discussion. It says he will meet a group of Passimian. Anyway, maybe he can bond with the one and catch it? We'll see!
                                    Old February 9th, 2018 (9:04 PM).
                                    Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by The Mega Champion View Post
                                      So... um...

Is no one going to mention that in the latest CoroCoro pic posted on Serebii.net about the next arc the Sun and Moon anime is going into (which is clearly a Power Rangers rip-off)...

That one of the pokemon is clearly Torracat?

Looks like a Litten evolution is coming...

Just saying... =/

The fact that I was the first to mention/notice/post this kind of astounds me honestly...

o_O
                                      Wouldn't call it a Power Rangers rip-off. More like Voltron, which I do believe came before it. Go look up Voltron and you'll see similarities.

As for what Ash will catch next, honestly there have been ample opportunities for him to add to his Team. As to what Ash will get, I'm pretty much in a wait and see mode because when you think Ash is going to catch something, he never does. What I would like to see is Lillie or one of the Female Trainers catch a 2nd Pokemon. I mean they highlighted that problem in the last Mallow-centric Episode which was over 20 Episodes ago. Its been pretty much Ash, our male protagonist, Lillie our female protagonist, and everyone else(an issue that has been plaguing Sun and Moon from the get-go).

Quick Reply