• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
Could not find the two eevees in littleroot. Found the pokeball in the outaide. Top right corner. But was jua a pokeball

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Hey ik im a little late to the trend of this but what do i do when it says that i cant go to this region yet because ive already beat the game

DwarfFalsegameSry

I'mWronghereSry
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Reshiram your white as snow men. But please fix the Bug on Battle Pyramid. When I enter the teleport or portal it turns Black Screen and nothing happens. I hope you fix this so I can continue playing this game. :)
He is inactive since years. Thats not that only one bugg he has/ he said it tho but he cant fixx it, i think thats why he is inactive - Try Snow white with gen7 pkmn but its just chinese so help to translate

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
Hello, I have a big bug that really is annoying me. So what happened is I was on the mountain where you ride the ski lift up and fight team aqua and magma. I finished the battles, but the old lady who should have gave me the magma emblem didnt give me the emblem. So now I cant continue on with the story because I cant go into the magma base. Please help. Thanks

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
Years
Hello, I have a big bug that really is annoying me. So what happened is I was on the mountain where you ride the ski lift up and fight team aqua and magma. I finished the battles, but the old lady who should have gave me the magma emblem didnt give me the emblem. So now I cant continue on with the story because I cant go into the magma base. Please help. Thanks

I doubt this is a bug, it's how it works in emerald. unless the game follows a different storyline it sounds like you should go to lavaridge and get the 4th gym badge. You don't gain access to the magma base until you beat team magma at mt. pyre.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2018
I still dont have a bike and I just got my 8th badge
The person who i get my bike from is not there. How do i get the bike?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 5, 2021
How do I get the mach bike? the guy is not in the bike shop and I need it to catch rayquaza later in the game. if the game was edited and i dont need it for rayquaza, let me know.(for eternal snow)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Nov 30, 2018
Hey maybe next time if you do ever get a chance do you thinks you could get all eeveelutions a mega evolution and mega stone because that would be so cool to see what they'd be like when mega evolved

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
Where may I receive other generation starters? I got all 3 hoenn statters by trading them, but I can't find any unusual Pokémon for emerald. Do I have to wait til I get to the new region?

Inside Artisen Cave, at Battle frontier but I haven't been able to find any water type. I think we were supposed to fish but there's a glitch and you can't.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
I just beat the hoenn league. How do I get to the new region from there now?

First beat steven in cave by route 114 need waterfall. Then surf south of slateport path is just to the west. Beat grunt you may have to leave then come back. Beat the gym. Then surf east of new mauvile. Beat gym.
Surf north of rustboro city to grassy area and find legendary dogs. Path dips in west corner.
Catch moltres mt. Chimney.
Catch zapdos just west of fortress in house.
Surf west of fallenbar around rocks. Need waterfall catch articuno up on mountain. Talk to truck to go to plane.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
It's nice so far but how can i get rayquaza?! the person who gives you the bicycle isn't at his store & where am i supposed to go after beating the league?

Not the store the market where you would buy dolls and calcium and stuff. Still in slateport.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
I happened upon a shiny nincada at the beginning of the game, and decided to do a shedinja solo-run, nice hack!

How did you get shedinja? I've tried everything to get my nincada to give me a shedinja but i dont get one. Yes i had extra space and a pokeball.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
Hi so I know this may be a late comment but I downloaded your gamena few days ago btw I'm loving it so far and I have one question. So it says all Pokemon evolved by trading won't be. And I wanna get agolem withoughtusing the cheat. Any help?

Use a link cable item. Buy it a mauvile game corner.

Back