• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other ways to make Autotiles?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Is there any way to make this tile work? https://ibb.co/fTpkN9 It's a little hard finding tutorials for things now with the wiki incident, so I'm not 100% on autotiles, but this tileset is not a single 32x32 tile that I can use all the way across for a normal waterfall, it also has edges, as well as corners at the bottom. Meaning it doesn't work with the standard 32x32 tiles going 4 across unless I wanted to use all of my allotted autotile space just for a waterfall. Is there any way I can make this using just 3 autotile slots while still including the corners and such? thank you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
Hm i would resize every frame to 96x96 an then paste it on an clear 384x96.
So i animated few days ago a fountain an that works great and you only need 1 autotile slot.

Last edited:
Years
Hm i would resize every frame to 96x96 an then paste it on an clear 384x96.
So i animated few days ago a fountain an that works great and you only need 1 autotile slot.

Can you share the fountain you animated? I'm trying animate one fountain but it doesnt work.

Last edited:
Back