• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What trainer class do you honestly think you would be?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
given my day job, I guess I'd be:
Spr_BW_Maid.png

well,
Spr_BW_Janitor.png
would be more accurate, but who wants to be an old man

Last edited:

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
Honestly? My IRL self would probably be a Rocker/Guitarist hybrid.

I have an unhealthy obsession with music (rock in particular), and I play the guitar myself. Even if Electric is far from my favorite type (that'd be Dark). It just clicks.

Years
I've always envisioned myself as a Breeder, though I have not done much breeding in the games at all. But who I would really be, I ended up having to take a quiz to find out, and it should have been obvious to me that I would be a Scientist. I have a Master's in Computer Science, so it would make sense since I really like to think about my approach to a problem.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
I would definitely be a Worker in the pokemon world.

With pokemon such as as drapion and claydol, physical tasks get completed every day.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Probably the Breeder since that's how I spent most of my time on Pokemon Y and Sun/Ultra sun! When I'll have more time I want to try the breeding mechanics in Pokemon gold. I am not good at battling so yeah, probably a breeder.

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
I think I would be a swimmer, based on my love of the ocean! I also would love to swim on the back and along side of my Pokemon! :)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I wanna be a female preschooler and an idol at the same time lol

It would be a cute combo xD :)

Being a Lady trainer could be cool, too. They seem really relaxed and pretty to me :3 As well as wear super feminine looking dresses/outfits <3

Years
I've said this time and time again, but the Lady class fits me well. I dress similarly, love cute and elegant Pokémon, and generally have the same demeanor they tend to give off. Plus she's adorable!!

Spr_B2W2_Lady.png

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
I've said this time and time again, but the Lady class fits me well. I dress similarly, love cute and elegant Pokémon, and generally have the same demeanor they tend to give off. Plus she's adorable!!

Spr_B2W2_Lady.png

I can definitely see that for you :)
(even though I don't know you very well yet)

*edit: I meant "can" not "can't"

Last edited:

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Probably most definitely a Veteran Trainer, cause I tend to use those types of teams (rare and pseudo-level Pokémon) and focus primarily on overly-aggressive training.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So my heart wants to say the Fairy Tale Girl since, ya know, Fairies.. but I think I'm more of an Aroma Lady class. :)
130px-ORAS_Aroma_Lady.png

But I'm also a little edgy so mayby the Furisode Girl too!
160px-XY_Furisode_Girl_1.png

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Based on my in-game team(s), I think I'd be somewhere between Poké Fan and Collector. I prefer using my favorites regardless of viability, but I also only use Shinies. If I were an NPC Trainer, I'd probably be a Poké Fan since we usually don't see Shinies on NPC teams. None of their sprites/artworks are really "me" though.

Although not canon to the games, I feel that I would be a Pokémon Watcher IRL since I like observing and photographing things in nature. My biggest interest is insects (especially moths), but I don't quite feel like a Bug Catcher/Maniac since I don't go around trying to catch them in nets. I'm also interested in fossils, but I don't feel quite like a Scientist either (Super Nerd, maybe). I think Pokémon Watcher is a nice balance between sciencey and casual.

Last edited:
Years
Curmudgeon
143px-XD_Curmudgeon.png

Because I keep telling people to get off my fucking lawn and I'm wise. Is Jerk an option, though? I'd make a fine, fine Jerk.

Back