• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen VI/Gen VII] InFluxx's Cheap Trades ? (Anything and Everything!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
[Gen VI/Gen VII] InFluxx's Cheap Trades ツ (Anything and Everything!)

FbSMa9H.jpg

tXYH1NW.png

[a id]gs_status[/a id] general information
What is up guys, InFluxx here, bringing you my super cheap, super versatile trade shop! Recently, I completed my goal of collecting every Pokémon game AND completed my living Dex, so I decided that to celebrate and make use of them, I was going to open up a Trade Shop.

So, here's the deal. I have access to any Pokémon, can breed for anything (Gender, IVs, Nature, Shiny, Egg Moves, etc.), have (I think) every event, can EV train, can do apricorn balls on legal Pokémon, and probably other stuff too, just ask. I'm basically a human Pokémon generator. Most of these trades are free, out of the goodness of my heart, so you can give me whatever garbage you want. However, certain Pokémon will require payment. These include: legendaries with specific IVs or nature, shiny legendaries, event Pokémon, and others that are significantly harder to get. Like I said, just ask.

My Trader Review thread can be found here, please do leave a review, whether positive or negative. It helps me out either way.

[a id]gs_trainer[/a id] ordering
To order a Pokémon, please post the actual build in a spoiler tag, in the format below. Note: Items in brackets are to be changed.
Example:
Spoiler:

If any of the criteria is unnecessary, then just leave it blank :). You can put whatever else you want in your post, but I will only regard Pokémon following that format, in a spoiler tag, to be your request. The only exception is for event Pokémon, for them just be very specific on the event, or link the Bulbapedia page.

[a id]gs_trophy[/a id] rules
  1. Please do not rush me, this can be a difficult and time consuming proccess.
  2. If you have any questions specifically for me, not another customer, please PM me, it helps prevent thread clutter.
  3. No more than 3 Pokémon at a time per person, this allows me to get to everybody.
  4. Pokémon that are not claimed within 2 weeks after completion will be given away. If this happens, that user will be temporarily prevented from requesting again. I understand that things happen, so I will give multiple warnings, just PM me if you're having problems so that I know.

[a id]gs_associates[/a id] pending requests
PokeFan142017
mew.gif

pardal78
giratina.gif
tornadus.gif
thundurus.gif

Nah
garchomp.gif
incineroar.gif

RoCo
clefairy.gif
zapdos.gif

Liaison1992
gardevoir.gif
togekiss.gif

filuS
typenull.gif
salazzle.gif
terrakion.gif

css by twilightblade & influxxyt

Last edited:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
I'm looking for a few events.
If I need to trade anything for either of these, please let me know what you want!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
Hello!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hi I would like to ask if you could trade me a
Spoiler:

This pretty hard to get mon and I don't much to offer for since I currently only have Sun anyways I wish you good luck for your new shop.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
I'm looking for a few events.
If I need to trade anything for either of these, please let me know what you want!

Spoiler:

Hello!

Spoiler:

Hi I would like to ask if you could trade me a
Spoiler:

This pretty hard to get mon and I don't much to offer for since I currently only have Sun anyways I wish you good luck for your new shop.

Added you to pending requests!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Saw you messaged me!! I need Mew, Hoopa. I don't care about IV's or anything I just want the pokemon.

Added you to pending requests!

Also, I've made a few other changes to the opening post, so please read carefully before requesting.

Last edited:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Spoiler:

I added you to the Pending Requests.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
I appreciate it. ^^ I know you say you can essentially get ahold of anything you want, but are their anything in particular that you would like, such as event's, or egg move poke?

I am looking for Mega Stones and female starters from any generation, but you're not required to repay me. I mostly do this as a way of thanking the community, and to provide me with more in-game tasks {XD}

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
I am looking for Mega Stones and female starters from any generation, but you're not required to repay me. I mostly do this as a way of thanking the community, and to provide me with more in-game tasks {XD}

Well I appreciate it. ^^ I will try to keep an eye out for such things. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Big update to the shop, please be sure to read thoroughly before requesting anything. Thanks!

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Hey, saw you were potentially willing to do three, so if you're willing to throw this one on, great! If not, I completely understand! Thanks again for what you do.

Spoiler:

Like I said though, don't feel like you need to, just trying to get a team ready. ^^

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Can I request again? Or too soon? :P

Yeah, you can request again, that's great

Hey, saw you were potentially willing to do three, so if you're willing to throw this one on, great! If not, I completely understand! Thanks again for what you do.

Spoiler:

Like I said though, don't feel like you need to, just trying to get a team ready. ^^

You're all good, added :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back