• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Original World] Biddenfore

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
For english class, it that British english or American english? Because if I can get that british accent I'm rebuying my tickets.

As you may have guessed, American English, due to the fact that Biddenfore already borrows lots of its culture from the US, if not all.

Adam Levine

Years

CRIME IN BIDDENFORE

"Ready for more? This topic may discourage you to go to Biddenfore."

Aah! Is it death?

"CRIME."

CRIME?!

"Biddenfore is not free of crime. We get quite a number of cases everyday, only around half of them solved within a week.

What's worse is that our known criminals aren't that evil compared to some of our more known personalities. Mr. Hisster is usually accused of seizing houses and buildings for the good of his economic empire.

Our most frequently committed crime is theft. Heck, a number of top secret files and ancient artifacts have been stolen and never returned. Your stuff is never safe here.

Another frequently committed crime is illegal marketing (is that what it's called?). Some Biddenforians clandestinely sell generally bizarre and taboo items and are paid with a large sum of money. The government has made efforts to cease this activity, but still, around 10% of Biddenforian cities, towns, streets, avenues, and even frontiers, have at least one black market.

Fortunately, murder isn't a common case. Our last teleported murder was a year ago."

Gulp...

Side comment - I tried.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

BIDDENFORIAN DISEASE

"Hello, again! How do you feel?"

I feel sick...

"Good, because that's what we're going to be discussing today!"

Ugh... Come on.

"As we all know, disease is a terrible thing. It could happen anytime. Who knows? Fortunately, we Biddenforians have never experienced any notable plagues. Since we Biddenforians have very different immune systems from one another, a plague probably isn't coming to us any time soon.

What else? When we do get sick, however, it can be a pain. One friend of mine gets sick all the time, and it must be terrible being her.

Usually, when we do get sick, it's because we're not healthy in general. Since we generally have a balanced diet, it almost never happens. Plus, basically every one of us knows if there are parasites crawling in what could be our lunch.

But, there is one disease we all fear.

Cancer.

Even with our state-of-the-art technology, we can't get rid of cancer without giving the patient terrible side effects. Fortunately, healthcare here is free, and we might even give your family insurance if you ever get stricken with the big C.

Basically, we Biddenforians don't worry that much about sickness.

Wait, darn it. How could I have forgotten viruses?

Viruses...ugh. The only thing worse than a virus is... Er... Well, it's so bad, I can't compare anything to it! It's impossible to get rid of a virus, and the diseases they cause just add insult to injury.

Random fact: The largest plague recorded in Biddenforian history infected only 50 organisms, and only two of them were in serious condition.

Also, here come some diseases exclusive only to Biddenfore!

Faunomosis, floromosis, and fungomosis are kinda the same; just with different effects and from different races. Faunomosis acts similar to rabies, floromosis leaves a spicy sensation in your throat, and fungomosis can lead to gangrene. If any infected faunomo, floromo, or fungomo passes it on to you (via normal methods), contact a hospital. Fortunately, they only affect a certain number of species.

Next there's mechanosis, which only affects robots. Its effects vary from glitched behavior to random temperature changes. It's not really a disease, but I beg to differ.

So...yeah. You humans are about ten times as likely to get sick as Biddenforians."

Side comment - I NEEDED SOME ACTIVITY HERE.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Last edited:

Adam Levine

Years

BIDDENFORIAN HOLIDAYS

"Say, anonymous, are you interested in learning about our holidays?"

Ugh, finally, a new topic! It's been a week.

"First off...

We celebrate North American holidays, except Columbus Day, Independence Day (since we have our own), and a few other history-based holidays.

As probably mentioned before by Prof. Quito, we celebrate Liberation Day, which is actually two days long, from June 10-11. June 19 is also dubbed Half Day, because Biddenfore, except Sylvan, was split into two. Every second Wednesday of October is Queen Athena Day, due to Queen Athena's achievements. January 12 is called Biddenfore Parliament Day, which was the day Exilius visited our country and introduced to us English law. October 18 is known as Lakos s-Amerikan, or literally 'Thanks, Americans',and which is when the US of A influenced us. I guess that's all for now."

Cool. Did you know Trump's president?

"...

GET MY JETPACK."

Side comment - Because if America's screwed, so might Biddenfore.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Last edited:

Adam Levine

Years

THE END OF BIDDENFORE

"Alright! Ready for the last topic?"

You know I am! Why'd it take you so long, though?

"...

Moving on! We'll...

..."

Prof. Galae! PROF. GALAE!

"Hello? Any outsiders?"

Yes, I'm here!

"We Biddenforians are in a terrible situation. The forces of the ocean have finally stopped for some reason, but..."

...but?

"Biddenfore's been turned into a nuclear wasteland!"

How did this happen?! Is Prof. Galae OK?!

"Most likely. He can survive radiation, while the rest of us are forced to sit around in this dome."

Right... How did I get connected to you so fast?

"No time for that!"

Who are you?

"Sonia Relega, president of Wave, a foundation dedicated to helping all the poor souls in Biddenfore."

Wow. Didn't realize something like this would come out of the blue.

"I am blue, so that makes sense. Anyway, do you mind being informed on how Biddenfore became the wasteland it is now?"

I'm very curious...

"Very well.

...we don't know. Yet. Our team of scientists is conducting research on this matter.

In the meantime, stay tuned for Biddenfore's fate.

Also, did you know a Biddenforian woman recently won a Nobel prize? Go Biddenfore!"

Yeah... Go Biddenfore...

Side comment - I designed Sonia Relega as perfect bae material. If only I could draw that well...

Also, how's this for an...ending?

CSS by Lycanthropy

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023

THE END OF BIDDENFORE

"Alright! Ready for the last topic?"

You know I am! Why'd it take you so long, though?

"...

Moving on! We'll...

..."

Prof. Galae! PROF. GALAE!

"Hello? Any outsiders?"

Yes, I'm here!

"We Biddenforians are in a terrible situation. The forces of the ocean have finally stopped for some reason, but..."

...but?

"Biddenfore's been turned into a nuclear wasteland!"

How did this happen?! Is Prof. Galae OK?!

"Most likely. He can survive radiation, while the rest of us are forced to sit around in this dome."

Right... How did I get connected to you so fast?

"No time for that!"

Who are you?

"Sonia Relega, president of Wave, a foundation dedicated to helping all the poor souls in Biddenfore."

Wow. Didn't realize something like this would come out of the blue.

"I am blue, so that makes sense. Anyway, do you mind being informed on how Biddenfore became the wasteland it is now?"

I'm very curious...

"Very well.

...we don't know. Yet. Our team of scientists is conducting research on this matter.

In the meantime, stay tuned for Biddenfore's fate.

Also, did you know a Biddenforian woman recently won a Nobel prize? Go Biddenfore!"

Yeah... Go Biddenfore...

Side comment - I designed Sonia Relega as perfect bae material. If only I could draw that well...

Also, how's this for an...ending?

CSS by Lycanthropy

Rest in radioactive peices :p

Back