• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Officially bringing the Event to a close {:3}. I also won an Event on the Community btw, so you can congratulate me too ;).

Want to take the opportunity to thank every single person who has been associated with all my Events in some way. I've always believed in never say never, but as things stand right now, I won't be doing any more Events on the Community. It was fun as long as it lasted. Some of it was good, some not so good, but I took everything with a pinch of salt.

Looking back, do I regret anything? No, NOTHING! I'll put it this way, I've considered my Events my babies & worked hard on making sure they always get the right care. And like any good parent, I've always been the first in line of defense, whenever I felt my babies threatened in any way.

If I had to rate myself on a scale of ten, I'd give myself a 20, because I've worked very hard on every Event & gave the best possible always, despite time management issues & other rl stuff.

I'll be around the Community, because I love this place too much, to leave it, but as far as Events go this is my last one. So once again, thanks everyone, I love each & every one of you & it was a wonderful ride.

This is LegendChu, signing off.

*drops mic*

Pika Pika :chu:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
LegendChu said:
If I had to rate myself on a scale of ten, I'd give myself a 20,
Why such a low score? You deserve 100 minimum. This game was amazing, and I wish I returned to PC earlier so that I could have been part of the other ones. Nonetheless I'm glad that I was lucky enough to participate in this one. ^_^

I wish you the best in your future endeavors, and hope to see you around the forums in other areas. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back