Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old May 18th, 2017 (8:51 PM).

I'm new to the DS Community I've recently bought a 3DS for when I am at work with nothing to do lol. It would be nice to have some peeps to talk about or trade pokemon haha no one I know around me plays =/

As for my pokemon career I played basically Red through Emerald, skiped Diamond/Pearl and played SoulSilver since it was one of my favorites. I also skilled Black/White 1&2 and Bought Omega Ruby and Y and am currently playing Sun.

I have never done any breeding or EV training so I will need to tip my toes into that this time around haha. I do happen to have a male and female of both Charmader and Mudkip So I will be giving it a shot haha

Other games I am playing are the SMT Series

and My favorite pokemon are Charmander and Mudkip!

Feel free to add my FC: 0447-9844-3121

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 18th, 2017 (9:15 PM).
    W I N D W A K E R
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Calm
    Welcome Fizzles, you've found just the right place for what you need! We have multiple sections dedicated for Pokemon discussions, and we have our Trade Corner with many great traders/shop owners. You should go back to DP, those games are really good to skip. Have fun exploring the community!
    Old May 18th, 2017 (9:16 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Radiating View Post
      Welcome Fizzles, you've found just the right place for what you need! We have multiple sections dedicated for Pokemon discussions, and we have our Trade Corner with many great traders/shop owners. You should go back to DP, those games are really good to skip. Have fun exploring the community!

Thanks, once I am done with these three I will give DP a shot!
      Old May 19th, 2017 (8:06 AM).
      yuudachi no ribbon.
      • Platinum Tier
      • PokéCommunity Daily

Nature: Sassy
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mr Fizzles View Post
      I'm new to the DS Community I've recently bought a 3DS for when I am at work with nothing to do lol. It would be nice to have some peeps to talk about or trade pokemon haha no one I know around me plays =/

As for my pokemon career I played basically Red through Emerald, skiped Diamond/Pearl and played SoulSilver since it was one of my favorites. I also skilled Black/White 1&2 and Bought Omega Ruby and Y and am currently playing Sun.

I have never done any breeding or EV training so I will need to tip my toes into that this time around haha. I do happen to have a male and female of both Charmader and Mudkip So I will be giving it a shot haha

Other games I am playing are the SMT Series

and My favorite pokemon are Charmander and Mudkip!

Feel free to add my FC: 0447-9844-3121
      Hey there, welcome to PC my friend! Playing Pokemon is a great way to pass time. PC is a great place that lets you talk to like-minded users who share the same interests you do! Feel free to take a gander at our Pokémon: Main Series Games to chat about all the main series games. Diamond and Pearl are great games, but if you do decide to play any Sinnoh game, try Platinum. It really fixed some underlying issues that D/P had, and added some amazing things to the story. With all the new mechanics in Sun/Moon, some staff are hard at work making new guides to reflect those changes, so be on the lookout for those! Serebii has tons of information, specifically on breeding, which you can find here. We also have the Trade Corner which is great if you're looking to expand your collection of Pokemon! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or another member of staff. I hope you enjoy PC!
      Old May 19th, 2017 (8:34 AM).
      under glass moonlight

Nature: Gentle
      Hello Mr Fizzles!
      Welcome to Pokécommunity!
      I am a veteran breeder, so if you have any questions, you can ask me! :)
      I'd also be happy to trade with you, if you need items or Pokémon for your breeding projects, I'll be glad to lend you a hand ^-^
      Old May 19th, 2017 (9:04 AM).
      Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
      Heyo! Welcome to PC, Frizzles! Oooo you just got 3ds damn! you must be pretty busy playing new 3ds games or catching up to others xD
      Shin megumu tensei <3 It's pretty awesome game o/ If you want to talk about it just shoot me a VM :p

Like above members suggested trade corner is place for ya and mod of that section is just ^ so you can ask for all the help you want. You should check out other pc area too btw :p See ya around! Have fun o/
      Old May 20th, 2017 (10:58 AM).
      • Administrator
      • Silver Tier

Nature: Bashful
      Hi Fiz, welcome to the forum ^^ SuMo are some of the best titles in the franchise, where are you in the games now? I'd like to pick mine back up and get to breeding pokémon again.

PC is a super cool place so hopefully you'll be around discussing. See you see you!

. pair family twin mal lv llsif .
      Quick Reply

Sponsored Links