Fan Games Hub General discussions about all things fan games. Topics relating to both ROM hacks and custom games are welcome here. Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:56 PM).

So I've played Pokemon Insurgence, Uranium, Alabaster, Legends of the Arena, Reborn, Zeta, and Ethereal Gates up to their most recent update, or finished them if the game is completed. Are there any fanmade games or upcoming fanmade games that aren't listed here? I know Azurite, Phoenix Rising, and Epsilon are in development and I've had my eyes on them for a while. Rejuvenation is on my list to play already, but are there any other games I'm missing??

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:40 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LunarAzumarill200 View Post
      Rejuvenation is on my list to play already, but are there any other games I'm missing??
      Yes. There's literally dozens. Go look at the Games Showcase or Progressing Projects.
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:33 AM).

Have you played Prism though? It's a lot better than Brown imo.
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:20 AM).

Hello,
          I recently found out about fan-made "remakes" of poke roms. It sounded great so I checked couple of hack roms. Since I would like to play pokemon once again, but with different story.
          But the main issue I have is pokemons used in these roms. Since I only know 1st and 2nd generation. I played Ruby/Sapphire, but I prefer games with only pokemons from 1st and 2nd generation.
          Could anyone recommend me game, which wouldnt force me to "learn" new pokemons?
          Thanks in advance guys :)
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:27 PM).

Nature: Calm
            Hi everyone :) I've decided that I would finally get into Pokemon ROM hacks as I've only tried a few (light platinum, glazed and resolute), gotten to the 1st/2nd gym and stopped playing. It's coming up to a 10 week holiday for me and I was thinking of playing a few hacks so would anyone be able to tell me a list of the best rom hacks (in your opinion) and an order in which to play them (just so I don't find it too hard to choose which one to play.) Thanks in advance :) Also, any ROM hack/Fan Game will do but I'd prefer ones that enhance the original game, a completely new game, hard but not too difficult (grindy), etc.
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:46 PM).
            oh god
            • Crystal Tier

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DanF2000 View Post
            Hi everyone I've decided that I would finally get into Pokemon ROM hacks as I've only tried a few (light platinum, glazed and resolute), gotten to the 1st/2nd gym and stopped playing. It's coming up to a 10 week holiday for me and I was thinking of playing a few hacks so would anyone be able to tell me a list of the best rom hacks (in your opinion) and an order in which to play them (just so I don't find it too hard to choose which one to play.) Thanks in advance Also, any ROM hack/Fan Game will do but I'd prefer ones that enhance the original game, a completely new game, hard but not too difficult (grindy), etc.
            I'd say, in order, you should play through:
            Pokemon Uranium
            Pokemon Light Platinum
            Pokemon Prism
            Pokemon Glazed
            There are, from best to worst, the most innovative, exciting, and all-around enticing fan-games I've played. They're the types that got me so involved that I had to complete the game; I enjoyed the gameplay too much to get bored or leave a save file incomplete. Each one has slightly varying levels of difficulty; I'd say Uranium and Prism are both difficult but they're the ones I honestly enjoyed the most out of the four.

If you like fan-games with all fakemon and don't mind that some of the concepts aren't the best in the world, definitely check out Pokemon Quartz. And if you'd rather the fakemons be stunning but the game not entirely complete, try out Pokemon Sienna.
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:41 PM).

Nature: Calm
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pepperton View Post
              I'd say, in order, you should play through:
              Pokemon Uranium
              Pokemon Light Platinum
              Pokemon Prism
              Pokemon Glazed
              There are, from best to worst, the most innovative, exciting, and all-around enticing fan-games I've played. They're the types that got me so involved that I had to complete the game; I enjoyed the gameplay too much to get bored or leave a save file incomplete. Each one has slightly varying levels of difficulty; I'd say Uranium and Prism are both difficult but they're the ones I honestly enjoyed the most out of the four.

If you like fan-games with all fakemon and don't mind that some of the concepts aren't the best in the world, definitely check out Pokemon Quartz. And if you'd rather the fakemons be stunning but the game not entirely complete, try out Pokemon Sienna.
              Thanks I actually downloaded Uranium a few weeks ago but have never gotten round to playing it. For some reason, it seems a bit laggy on my laptop (Lenovo ideapad 110S, CPU working at 1.60 GHz) so would you have any tips for that? I'll probably start playing it after finishing my X playthrough
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:23 PM).

Hi all!
                Im trying to find whether there are any hacks that have gen 7 pokemon with new movesets and maybe even a new map for nds emulators on android? Please help..!
                Old 1 Week Ago (9:51 PM).

I recommend trying out Pokemon Orange I know the creator personally and hes really working hard and I doubt he'll ever scrap the idea
                  Quick Reply

Sponsored Links