• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
5/10 - don't really know the source material so the joke or whatnot in the picture is something I don't really get, sorry.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
5/10

It's nice. But not really... organized. But I like the photo you put up there though :)
But I still miss and prefer your old Oshawott photo. Juliann the Oshawott is so cute :)

Years
10/10

That's such a funny signature, someone tosses Magikarp in the water and it evolves into Gyarados and scares the fisherman! LOL

P.S. Julian the Cute Oshawott will return someday, I'm just showcasing Cheren right now.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
5/10

it's a cute attempt but if you're gonna do a tag or a picture then make sure it looks good at least, it's just pasted together a bit.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
At first I was all "AH NO SIGNATURE 0/10" but then I realised there is one.

In my opinion it is too small and doesn't really show itself at all, but at least it doesn't get in the way and is well organised and not clunky. 6/10.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
7/10

It's okay. The image looks like you just threw a few pictures of Cheren together, without a background or anything. and then the text has those white pixels around it which don't look that great. I do, however, love that middle picture of him. It's cute. :3

bobandbill

one more time
Years
7 - the picture is alright but again don't really know the source material... signatures shifted to the right often throws me as well as I'm not used to that - left or centred just tends to feel better for me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Just a sentence really. Didn't even spell proud properly. I don't like the smiley either. 3/10

bobandbill

one more time
Years
It's way too similar to the avatar so there's not much to say.
That's purposeful. =p
you're getting a bit overloaded with links there, though
I was thinking this myself, haha. Might need to soon figure out a way to organise it better. =/ OH WELL CLICK THOSE LINKS THEY AREN'T GOING TO CLICK THEMSELVES

8 - I prefer the layout now there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back