• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Westworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
DAY

AS THE GUESTS WALKED THROUGH TOWN...

A bell rung at the top of the church as the day began. Homesteaders and hoopleheads wandered the streets, bustling from shop to shop to collect produce, gamble, and waste away the day. Some miners hopped on their horses and began the morning's ride to the mines as nuns crossed their way to the schoolhouse where kids were already running into. The town was truly alive.

Down the road some way, the owner of the printing press stood on his balcony, shouting out the day's headlines to attract buyers to his newspaper. "April 14, 1865! President Abraham Lincoln shot in the head by the coward Booth mere days after Confederate forces surrendered at Appomattox! Read the shocking tale in the Sweetwater Chronicle!" Dozens rushed forward to grab a copy and learn the fate of the president. The hustle and bustle of the town seemed to halt at the news, but returned to normalcy quickly.

Inside his shop, THE SMITHY set a gun down on the counter of his shop. "This'ns a real beaut, but use it wisely my friend. It'll only last this one day." A pungent smell greeted his nose, but he nodded all the same at JOHNNY, who grinned foolishly and slid the gun off the counter - tucking it into his waistband and stumbling out of the blacksmith's shop.

Back outside, a crowd gathered as JUDGE CYNE pointed a finger at Johnny and screamed out, "Lynch this man! He stands accused of adultery with three concubines, a drag queen, six men from a bandit gang, one elderly grandmother, a one legged dwarf, a mentally handicapped goat, and a can of gasoline!" The crowd around Johnny gasped and shouted in anger, grabbing hold of him and wrapping a noose around his neck to prepare for his lynching.

THE CLOCKMAKER heard the commotion and replaced the glass cover on his clock, winding it up to 2.

Inside the brothel, EDGAR UPTON wiped his lips and closed a door behind him. He buttoned his shirt and went back downstairs to wait for his next customer - leaving the one he had just finished upstairs to dress. That customer would be missing his appointment on this day.

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So our best leads are apparently that Johnny is a hoe and Johnny has a gun (which has to be used today if at all)

but Johnny and Johnny are not necessarily the same person

also Edgar got gay last night. Not sure if town sided or maf hooker, since games like these can place roles on either side

but, from the sounds of it, Edgar should be propositioning Johnny for some real fun

Years
Looking at the day post Johnny has a gun and also had a lot of sex last night. He could be a hooker, but it doesn't really sound like it. He could be a lover of some sort. He's also probably going to die soon or has otherwise been targeted a lyncher role or something.

We've got a clockmaker in the game which means we need to get rid of them quickly.

Someone was roleblocked by the actual hooker.

[Lynch] Seth Rollins

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Oh what's happening here?

If you ask me, Smithy is a gunsmith and gave a gun to Johnny. Judge Cyne is a judge, and frames Johnny. The Clockmaker is a clockmaker, and more on that later, and Edgar Upton is a hooker.

From this information, we can assume that Johnny is not Judge Cyne, because why would he target himself. I also don't think that he's Johnny either. That would be too coincidental. Also, I think the roles here work differently from EM roles, and I'm betting that instead of the clockmaker killing people, they learn a role inadvertently by how many hours have been passed. If that's the case, I can see the clockmaker found a mafia member.

Any thoughts?

Years
Also, I think the roles here work differently from EM roles, and I'm betting that instead of the clockmaker killing people, they learn a role inadvertently by how many hours have been passed. If that's the case, I can see the clockmaker found a mafia member.

Any thoughts?

Do you have any evidence or have you just decided this with no reason?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Well, I have a role that can be found in EM, but it works pretty differently from what is usually the case, so I'm assuming other roles are like that as well.

For the clockmaker's case, the hands moved to 2 hours, and no one died, so what's up with that? 2 hours would be equivalent to them targeting a mafia member, so I'm assuming that's how their role works?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
In addition to what Gunner said, I can guarantee that (at least) some or the roles have had their alignments changed.

Years
Johnny in red and Johnny in black aren't the same person.

No shit.

Anyway, it makes sense that roles would be different because mine is too. But I don't think we should go assuming we know how roles work without much evidence because we'll end up screwing ourselves.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Eh we don't have much to go on.

I think Gunner or Alex might be the Clockmaker or some kind of independent role because they mentioned the whole "hey! Not all roles are the same from EM"

I'm not saying they're wrong but eh

That's literally all I have to go for.

So obviously all the sex Johnny had was his dawn actions. The fact that no one was killed is interesting.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Since we don't have much to go for, I'll lynch someone who hasn't posted not even once

[lynch] Fletch

Do you think we should go for Johnny? Judge is a town role so he wouldn't lie and he seems to be insisting on lynchig Johnny lol plus he deserves to get lynched for all that sex

But this ^ is way too easy. Must be something more complicated. So I'll keep my vote for now.

Nakuzami

Years
On today's episode of Naku acts condescending without actually having a clue of anything himself...

Are you sure? Let me reiterate: I know for a fact that Johnny and Alex are incorrect, lol.

How? Because I know my character and I know what I did. Simple as that.

If you want to argue against it, you'll simply be wrong as well.

Nakuzami

Years
That wasn't a soft, actually.

All it means is that I know I didn't target you with such an action, so you're therefore wrong on that account. Lol

Nakuzami

Years
The fact that the two of you assume that anything that sounds remotely negative happening to you is automatically my fault. A poor assumption to immediately jump to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back