• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Mafia | Endgame

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
why should i reveal my role? When maf could easily just pick me off, considering the lack of nurse role. whilst also giving up my NA for alternate days?

does not seem like something that would benefit me lol.
or anybody for that matter, other than the maf ofcourse.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
why should i reveal my role? When maf could easily just pick me off, considering the lack of nurse role. whilst also giving up my NA for alternate days?

does not seem like something that would benefit me lol.
or anybody for that matter, other than the maf ofcourse.

Well you are also confirmed for everyone. Mafia players are the last players who would not want to get married to a bride. I'd accept in a hardbeat if the bride targeted me.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
well i'm sorry but thats not my point of view,
idk if its need for attention or maybe you just a have a stupid role,
but thats not how i want my role to be wasted.

or perhaps you are talking big, since now that the bride can't propose again that you know maf like you are safe.

The arguments from previous days have already got my scum lean on you, this might just soldify scum read for me on you.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Wait the bride can only propose once? I genuinly didn't know that. But generally, in my point of view, there is little reason to reject a bride. Which is why I scumlead towards you.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Wait the bride can only propose once? I genuinly didn't know that

a likely story.
but besides that,
i already told the reason for me declining this marriage.
and yeah i still have strong scum lean towards you l'belle.
had my eyes set on pecilia but you just took the prize lol.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Genuinely think this is town v town right now. I don't believe Michel has seen the Bride role before? Could be mistaken. You'd all know if it was me because I'd have probably targeted Michel

The one time I was Bride, I proposed to the Tracker and it took maf a long time to get round to killing him. I did it D1 and I think he died like... N4? N5? Healing role wasn't on him though. So you not wanting to accept if you're not mafia is kind of strange, ASD. Will defo keep an eye on you.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Genuinely think this is town v town right now. I don't believe Michel has seen the Bride role before? Could be mistaken. You'd all know if it was me because I'd have probably targeted Michel

I haven't seen the bride role before is the thing. I get the general idea but I have never seen it used.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Aw, now I will be alone for the rest of the eternity. How sad. Yes, I'm the Bride.
ASD, every mafia would say exactly what you said. You just made my role useless now. The ONLY reason for my role to exist is CONFIRM the role of someone. Declining the proposal if you are town is a dumb thing to do, as it would confirm two people as town, therefore reducting the list of suspects.
Also, L'Belle and purple, why just keep an eye on him if he is the best lead we have right now?
[Unvote] purplecicada
[Eliminate] ASDBUDDY

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Aw, now I will be alone for the rest of the eternity. How sad. Yes, I'm the Bride.
ASD, every mafia would say exactly what you said. You just made my role useless now. The ONLY reason for my role to exist is CONFIRM the role of someone. Declining the proposal if you are town is a dumb thing to do, as it would confirm two people as town, therefore reducting the list of suspects.
Also, L'Belle and purple, why just keep an eye on him if he is the best lead we have right now?
[Unvote] purplecicada
[Eliminate] ASDBUDDY

well yeah, but it was your mistake to use it lol.
i wouldn't wanna reveal my role since there are no healing roles and revealing my role would just in turn make me a prime target.
I'd rather not reveal my role and keep my NAs normal than get revealed and then have both of us die newstie.

and No nicki i haven't seen the bride role before so i didn't know about the whole 'proposed and still lived even without nurse thing.' I'll keep it in mind next time.
i just did what felt best to me.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
aeternum shitposting but saying im mafia for doing the same thing, hm, however if what I'm thinking is correct than he's town anyways.

I have reason to believe that Purple and aeternum are both town. If we're assuming ASDBuddy is mafia. However, I'd happily believe that it's flipped and that ASD is town and aeternum is not.

In other news, I have personal reason for not voting ASD, and I do genuinely feel that he probably didn't make the connection of the intent of the bride's role. Honestly, it took me a couple read overs to really understand the purpose of it and why it would be used.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
My last post was.. too lame and bad, sorry.
So i did some readings and this is what i think of these players:
L'belle : Seems towny since ASD has been on his back since D1, without really convincing reasons
ASD : seems to be going after L'belle, with no really convincing reasons, in my point of view ASD is going for an easy lynch, moreover he refused the bride's proposition so i'm suspecting him, I say that we have our lynch for today. so [Unvote] Miah and [Vote] ASD
Newtsie: he claims to be the bride, i dont think he's lying, but he could be, will keep an eye on him
Purple: Somehow contributing, and proving pressure votes so townlead on her

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I am considering shifting my vote, however my objective was to pressure people into talking, which has not worked. My vote will still be on Miah and if she does not talk at all then I suggest we look more carefully into her actions. I'd like to agree with what everyone is saying about ASD and would like to vote for him myself, but Miah's lack of response is making me think there's something scummy about her.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
I'd say neko that my stance on l'belle in the previous days hadenough convincing reasons which even kiyo backed up on. I was just pointing out the fact tht how scummy thier post looked.
the argument that took place today was rather them approaching me, than me trying to go for an easy lynch.

i never even voted l'belle other than a pressure vote.
I do not see how in any possible way I could be going for an easy lynch.
I do not like how neko has been backing up l'belle even though their defense was pretty shoddy imo. I would vote for them but, I think what nicki is saying also makes a lot of sense, since miah hasn't really been saying anything concrete.
[lynch]Miah

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
What... Alright, alright I'm gonna talk about what I think about all these, jeez :joy:

Aww poor Newt :<

Okay so, something that Doof said about not voting Asd somehow intrigued me
In other news, I have personal reason for not voting ASD
??? Do you like him????? 0_0

also tbh I kind of don't understand how the bride role works as well ahah

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
What... Alright, alright I'm gonna talk about what I think about all these, jeez :joy:

Aww poor Newt :<

Okay so, something that Doof said about not voting Asd somehow intrigued me

You. I've been wanting you to talk. Why have you been quiet? Scumlean on you because you avoided the question. Answer otherwise you risk being lynched this phase, because everyone else seems to have caught on by now that you've avoided the question.

Back