• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What headphones do you use?

Years
apple earbuds....but discovered the wonders of airpods today. Want to buy them soon despite the crazy pricetag @_@'

Might be worth waiting a month or so, apparently newer ones will come out. So either there's an upgrade or you'll get the originals cheaper.

Thanks for the replies everyone! Glad to see people enjoy their headphones.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Kinda want new headphones myself tbh. Considering JBL E65BTNC, but I'm not sure how good JBLs are as far as bass goes. I feel like I might have to go to Sony for bass, but Sony is expensive. But might be worth it for the long run.

JBL has a very nice all around sound with a nice bass to it when tuned properly. I'd recommend finding a store that has a display that will let you try with your own music and see what you think. My Bose ones have really rich bass to the point they vibrate when it's fairly strong so I have no complaints.

Years
JBL has a very nice all around sound with a nice bass to it when tuned properly. I'd recommend finding a store that has a display that will let you try with your own music and see what you think. My Bose ones have really rich bass to the point they vibrate when it's fairly strong so I have no complaints.

That's the thing... I'm also looking for headphones that come with some sort of companion equalizer app, so I can tune the bass to my liking. I tried Seinheissers and weren't particularly happy with the companion app and it felt really clunky to use. So JBL and Sony are pretty much my next option.

Gonna try out the 65BTNC and see what I think of it. Are there any other JBL recommendations you can think of?

I might actually try Bose too but Bose is a bit on the pricey side, perhaps. Idk if Bose comes with an equalizer app too, which is big for me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
That's the thing... I'm also looking for headphones that come with some sort of companion equalizer app, so I can tune the bass to my liking. I tried Seinheissers and weren't particularly happy with the companion app and it felt really clunky to use. So JBL and Sony are pretty much my next option.

Gonna try out the 65BTNC and see what I think of it. Are there any other JBL recommendations you can think of?

I might actually try Bose too but Bose is a bit on the pricey side, perhaps. Idk if Bose comes with an equalizer app too, which is big for me.

Mine didn't but some phones have equalizers baked into the software. Alternatively if your phone is modded you can probably add one manually, but that's a topic for another time.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I use wireless Beats earphones. I love wireless so much now, and I thought I would hate them. I just got an iPhone 8 not that long ago... I love wireless now because I don't have to deal with tangled cords and such~ I plan on getting Skull Candy ones for Christmas (hoping!) because I do love them.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I just use a pair of $20 Amazon Basics headphones. They work really well, and are comfortable, for the most part.

Back