• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question Thread

Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?

• Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, you should probably go for something else.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah, it's fine.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • WHA- The white version is the best! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
The button locations on the 2DS kinda suck. The triggers are at the top while the select button is nearly level with the center of the touch screen. The Home, Start, and Select buttons are nice and easy to press on the 2DS compared to the same buttons on the other two 3DS systems, for sleep mode it has a sleep switch like iPods and iPhones do, and it has a solid stylus like the 3DS XL does, while the 3DS has a telescopic stylus.

Other than that, it's functionally a 3DS. It has the same charger cable and plug, it runs the same OS and can use the same apps and play the same virtual console games, it has 2 back cameras and a front camera, a standard headphone jack, comes with the same size SD card as a 3DS, and is backwards compatible with the entire DS library as well as the entire 3DS library.

catroZ

Working...Don't bother me...
Years
it[the 2DS] has a solid stylus like the 3DS XL does, while the 3DS has a telescopic stylus.

I actually prefer telescopic styluses to normal styluses for some reason :P

And the emulators..are there any built yet for the 2DS/3DS?

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
Years
Which 3ds game is better?

Hey everyone, I'm gonna buy a 3ds game and since they're the same price I want to know which one is better, they are: Super street fighter 4 3d edition and Rayman Origins. Don't forget this is the 3ds verson. Can you tell me which game is better and give some comments about it. Thanks in advance!

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Hey, machupichu18!
Posted by machupichu18: Hey everyone, I'm gonna buy a 3ds game and since they're the same price I want to know which one is better, they are: Super street fighter 4 3d edition and Rayman Origins. Don't forget this is the 3ds verson. Can you tell me which game is better and give some comments about it. Thanks in advance!
That's a toughie! Both of those series are great, of course! I haven't played the 3DS versions, but I played the PS3 and Wii of them. They are awesome! It's great that Street Fighter has stuck with what works and Rayman has left the rabbids for a classic platformer. If you really can't decide, save up and get both!

Years
Hmm, I have a question regarding the 3DS wifi connectivity. I sometimes use my Android hotspot to connect to the wireless network, but its not always enabled and its in the #1 slot on my connections, followed by the house wifi on #2. If it's connected to connection #2 (house wifi) and I turn on the Android hotspot (connection #1), will the 3DS disconnect from connection #2 and default to #1 once I enable the connection?

TY

I have a small question: Since my gaming mouse broke two days ago, i need a new one, and i have no idea which one to get. And with Christmas coming up i can spend some more money on it than usual too ^^

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
Years
So im trying to get blue stacks to work on my virtual drive i have on VMware Workstation for Windows XP professional I don't know if its 32 or 64 bit and i have 40 gb of hard drive and 1 gb of ram. but i get a error message heres what i get " The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Years
So im trying to get blue stacks to work on my virtual drive i have on VMware Workstation for Windows XP professional I don't know if its 32 or 64 bit and i have 40 gb of hard drive and 1 gb of ram. but i get a error message heres what i get " The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application

1) Go to "System" in Control Panel. Does the system mention "x64 Edition"? If not, it's 32-bit.
2) To solve the 0xc0000135 issue, you most likely did not download the .NET Framework. More info can be found here.

(I work with VMware, just so you know.)

Origin Green

Smell ya later!
Years
Cleaning a DS

I was wondering how I could clean my 3DS touchscreen, dust and stuff has got itself In the corners of the screen and I can't figure out how to remove it...

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Get a soft cloth and try to gently rub the corners until it's all gone.

You should also buy a protective screen, honestly. First thing you should always do when buying touch screen devices.

Outlier

Yeah for real lol. I've been using a cloth because it doesn't leave scratches on my 3DS, but when I dry the two screens it leaves tiny bits of fabric and stuff and it's really annoying because then I have to clean the screens again. It's a never ending cycle.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have a 3ds xl and on the top screen scrolling across it says: "UPDATE NOTICE: An update is available for this title. Lunch it while connected to the internet to start update process"
I went to the system update, but it is still scrolling across, where do I go to find out how to make it stop? Since I done the system update I can't post in that section, but if it's about the game, should I post there.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
what pc games support 2560x1080 natively?

hey all!

I was just wondering if anyone knows of games that have native support for 2560x1080. I know it's not a common aspect ratio, but I just throught it'd give it a stab in the dark.

Thanks in advance!

And check out this hilarious video about the monitor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSfPdih93U

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
Pokemon X and Y 3DS XL 110V Tag

I saw a Pokemon XY 3ds a while back and I was planning to get it, but one thing, it has a tag that says 110V. I assumed it meant it could only hold 110 volts of electricity as opposed to 220 Volt of our conventional outlines and If I tried to plug it in to charge, it might spark. I don't know what the 110V tag actually means but in comparison to other 3DS, is the Voltage different? Does the 110V mean something else?

Years
I went ahead and moved this over into Video Games (after discussing it with the moderator) and we both agreed that this fits better here. :3

Back