• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime & Manga Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Anime & Manga Rules

eCqtBrJ.gif
All global Pokecommunity rules apply here, unless stated otherwise.
Global rules can be found here, be sure to review them if you need a refresher! A rule or two will be waived in this section in order to make discussion more enjoyable. Unless stated otherwise in this thread, all global rules apply here!

u4fjqug.gif
Double Posting is allowed in "Currently Airing" threads.
If the topic is about a currently airing anime, and a new episode airs, you are allowed to bump the thread immediately- regardless of if you were the last poster or not. Sometimes it takes days for others to comment on a new episode, and it's not fair to make anyone wait. Remember, you are only allowed to double post in order to bump these threads after a new episode airs.

54I6pVi.gif
This is not a Pokemon section!
This section is dedicated to all anime and manga outside of Pokemon. We have a separate forum for that, which can be viewed here!

CuK0Xn3.gif
Please Elaborate!
While I understand that some people aren't the greatest at explaining, or just want to drop in a quick comment and be done with it, please elaborate as much as you can in order to keep discussion rolling! You might think your comment is pointless, but I sure don't think so. We want to hear what you think!

5OALuTq.gif
Respect each other, no bashing people, places or things!
I'm no stranger to how general anime discussions can get. "how dare you like what I dislike", etc. Bashing each other's taste in anime will not be tolerated whatsoever. This also goes for threads that exist for the sake of talking about how bad an anime is, or senseless character bashing.

nw158E5.gif
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back