• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Well, true...but at least LaDD has a chain weak and weakens itself. Churip's effect is remove 50% + of your cards from play immediately. (Against Chain Strike burn and other extreme-end burns it's basically remove everything you have from play with no saving grace) That's some pretty monstrous CA in most cases, but yeah...I suppose since it's self-destructive.

Anyways, true enough about the necro-gadgets (And yeah, Juggernaught is a portmanteau word x3), though they are Crush Card/discard cost fodder. *Shot* Anyways, I guess I'll restore their original intended effect. Also buffing up Black Gadget. Mind you, they do have sort of a beatstick in the form of Boot-Up Soldier - Dread Dynamo. :3

Stopper Jam: Erm...that's pretty wild for a two-discard in that case. Even though you can't maintain card presence forever with Ojama, this still becomes an absolute monstrosity in some cases, come to think of it. All you need to do is partner this up with Parshath or Des Lacooda. 2 draws a turn, essentially turning your opponent's turn worthless while these keep smacking the opponent down. x.x

Overclock Solder- Necroblazer: Was that intentional or did you mean Soldier? Anyways, Cyber Dragon trampler I see, and speeds up the gadget dump too. Not too bad, though once you run out of gadgets this thing is going to sting. Hazards of overclocking, eh? x3

Necro Gadget - Orange
Machine/Effect
4 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 1700 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, you may send one "Necro Gadget - Olive" from your Deck to your Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you may remove this card from play to Special Summon one "Necro Gadget - Olive" from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

Necro Gadget - Olive
Machine/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, you may send one "Necro Gadget - Rust" from your Deck to your Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you may remove this card from play to Special Summon one "Necro Gadget - Rust" from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

Necro Gadget - Rust
Machine/Effect
4 Star/dark
1200 Atk / 1300 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, you may send one "Necro Gadget - Orange" from your Deck to your Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you may remove this card from play to Special Summon one "Necro Gadget - Orange" from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

Black Gadget - Juggernaught
Continuous Trap

When this card is activated, it becomes an Effect Monster (Dark Attribute/Machine Type/5 Star/0 Atk / 0 Def) and is Special Summoned to your Field in Defense Position. (Also treated as a Continuous Trap Card) This card gains the original Atk and Def of each differently named "Necro Gadget" monster in your removed from play pile. When this card is removed from the Field, shuffle all "Necro Gadget" monsters from your removed from play pile into your Deck.

Network Down
Normal Trap

Tribute one DARK Attribute Machine type monster on your Field. Until your third Standby Phase after this effect's activation, your opponent can not add any cards to his/her Hand other than by drawing.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm...

Necro Gadgets- Hmm... interesting. Corrupted monsters love the ability to send multiple darks to the graveyard, and they'll definitely exploit these guys. I think the major problem is that they're all mini-Malicious. Toss out Rust, send Orange to the graveyard. If your opponent kills Rust in any way other than removing it from play, you just remove it and tribute for Monarch anyway. If they don't kill it at all, you just tribute Rust and special summon the extra gadget for extra hurt. Monarch will exploit them like crazy. Not to mention the fact that these guys are not friends with LaDD at all.

Juggernaught: Basically a glorifed Moving Fortress? Why run this and get it negated by Decree and Jinzo when exploiting my troop of Malicious-look-alikes is so much fun?

Network Down- Icing on the cake for Necro Gadget, but it prevents them from exploiting their Malicious-esque Monarch calling. I don't think I'll run it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
With the current wording, necro gadgets summon all 5 at once. How? Say I summon Orange. Orange dumps Olive to the graveyard. Now that Olive is in graveyard, remove Olive to special summon Rust to the field. Since Rust is special summoned, I dump Orange. Remove Orange, special summon Olive, and continue on...

>_<; anything we can do so it's not a giant chain of doom?

Juggernaught- it's stronger but still a bit weak, because shuffling all the necro gadgets back does mean a new chain, but again, what the heck do we do with all these? ><; (well, unless how you can summon all 5 at the same time is totally intentional, then we just clear the field, and score a 5 monster attack against them.)

Network Down- it's supposed to be for necro gadgets, but it's a matter of time before we find other dark machines for fun... decent card I guess.

It's suppose to be Soldier, darn it ><

Continue on our parallel of the traffic light gadgets with necro gadgets, hoho~

Ancient Gear Necradet Chimera
Machine / Effect
6 Stars / Dark
2000 Atk / 2500 Def
If you tribute summon this card by tributing 1 of the following monsters, this card gains the appropriate effects:
Necro Gadget- Orange: Remove 1 card in your opponent's graveyard from play for every differently named "Necro Gadget" in your remove pile.
Necro Gadget- Rust: For every necro gadget in your removed pile, decrease the Atk of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 100.
Necro Gadget- Olive: When this card deals damage to your opponent's life points, inflict 100 damage to your opponent's life points for every necro gadget in your removed pile.

Ancient Gear Necradet Dragon
Machine / Effect
8 Stars / Dark
2500 Atk / 3300 Def
If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If you tribute summon this card by tributing any of the following monsters, this card gains the appropriate effects:
Necro Gadget- Orange: Remove 1 card in your opponent's graveyard from play for every "Necro Gadget" in your remove pile.
Necro Gadget- Rust: For every necro gadget in your removed pile, decrease the Atk and Def of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 200.
Necro Gadget- Olive: When this card destroys your opponent's monster in battle, inflict 200 damage to your opponent's life points for every necro gadget in your removed pile.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Oh, brother...

Wandering Aeon-Magus
Monster/Light/Fairy/Effect/7*
Atk 2600/Def 1700
This monster may attack three times during one battle phase. If so, all damage from this monster's attacks becomes five hundred.

Limit Break-Delta Attack
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points and select one "Wandering Aeon-Magus" on your side of the field. If there are few than three monsters on your side of the field (Counting the selected "Wandering Aeon-Magus"), special summon any two monsters from your deck. Two monsters on your side of the field that you select are treated as "Wandering Aeon-Magus", their original attack becomes 2600 and they gain the effect listed on the selected "Wandering Aeon-Magus". At the end phase of this turn, return any monsters special summoned by this card's effect to the deck and shuffle it. If "Wandering Aeon-Magus" is the only monster on your side of the field when this card is activated, you do not have to pay life points to activate this card. You may only play one "Limit Break" spell card per turn.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
With the current wording, necro gadgets summon all 5 at once. How? Say I summon Orange. Orange dumps Olive to the graveyard. Now that Olive is in graveyard, remove Olive to special summon Rust to the field. Since Rust is special summoned, I dump Orange. Remove Orange, special summon Olive, and continue on...

Sure...

...if you manage to put all of those in the graveyard first. Remember, Necro Gadget doesn't summon from the deck like regular. Orange dumps Olive to the graveyard, yes, but unless you've already dumped Rust earlier then Olive has nothing to summon so it can't pull its effect since you can only use it at the point when it's sent to the graveyard. Oh, and I made it optional so they don't have to remove themselves when there's no target.:3

So like, the only way to make it a giant chain of doom is to dump four of them (all with the correct names), then summon one, and short of Future Fusion I don't see any practical way of dumping four monsters (three with different names). I suppose Veil of Darkness is a possibility, but then that's entirely dependent on which Necro Gadgets you draw so I say fair enough on that.

Juggernaught- it's stronger but still a bit weak, because shuffling all the Necro gadgets back does mean a new chain, but again, what the heck do we do with all these? ><; (well, unless how you can summon all 5 at the same time is totally intentional, then we just clear the field, and score a 5 monster attack against them.)

Well, Necro Gadget basically means you have a steady source of tribute material on your field at all times. That accounts for something, no? Sort of like Malicious but without the luxury of defense positioning, which I consider a fair trade since these are easier to deploy and create a longer chain. Also, these have synergy with Card of Safe Return, essentially generating an additional +1 each time you summon a new one. x3 Anyway, considering how easy it is to get one each of the gadgets out of play, I figured that giving three special summoned 3000/4500 monsters (even once that take up a trap slot) to play with for the remainder of the duel might be a bit much.

Network Down- it's supposed to be for necro gadgets, but it's a matter of time before we find other dark machines for fun... decent card I guess.

Well...there sort of is one already. This would find a good home in Cyberdark virus decks, I imagine. This + a virus card can seriously cripple your opponent's card presence since it circumvents all of the typical virus evasion methods except for graveyard summons. ;D

Basically a glorifed Moving Fortress? Why run this and get it negated by Decree and Jinzo when exploiting my troop of Malicious-look-alikes is so much fun?

Because the glorified fortress can smash face with the same power as Blue-Eyes, wall out a non-boosted Cyber End Dragon and Metamorphosis to Dark Balter among others while the malicious-lookalikes are pounded into the ground by everyone and their kid brother? xD Most decktypes are too dependent on their own traps to run Decree/Jinzo these days anyway. Besides, the Necro Gadgets needed their own Red Gadget - Stronghold for thematic reasons. :3

Anyways, I do know what kind of chains these little munchkins create. D.D.Crow and Phoenix Wing Wind Blast should be standard precautions in this format anyway, and both screw them over. Raiza too, not to mention Cosmos/Fissure. :3

Ancient Gear Necradet Chimera: and now we have something to tribute them for too. Same principle as Gadjiltron, but all of these effects are actually sort of viable. Trendy graveyard hate coupled with an Atk drop that can turn monarch-size monsters and Cyber Dragons into cannon fodder with a little cycling before it. The burn is probably the least viable one here, not that that's anything new. :3

Ancient Gear Necradet Dragon: Basically a bigger, nastier chimera. Potential 1800 drop of Atk and Def for the opponent's monsters and the same amount of burn each time the cripples get beaten is a very tempting prospect, especially with the ancient gear self-protection mechanism on top. The graveyard sweeping is nothing to scoff at, though I'd probably use the chimera for that since it's one-shot.

Wandering Aeon-Magus: "If it does so using this effect". The current wording also brings in a nasty side-effect: because you put it like that, using that effect even once means that all damage this card does for as long as it remains on the field becomes 500, even if you choose not to use the effect later. That should be "This card can attack three times in the same Battle Phase. If it does so using this effect, all Battle Damage Inlicted by this card this turn becomes 500." This is absolute murder on field presence, and combined with Robbin' Goblin it essentially wipes out the opponent's hand. The damage restriction keeps it from being broken, though.

Limit Break-Delta Attack: Do I smell an OTKO? Because 3x 2600 is temptingly close. Considering that, as an aeon monster, Magus can also be pulled out by the summoner without bothering with tributes, this is starting to look a bit...overpowered. Especially considering that you can draw out some destroy-by-battle wanderer who would usually be wimpy but now smashes face (*Cough* Mage, *Cough* Rogue*) and gain some serious CA for your trouble. Maybe force the summoned ones to use the effect?

Aaaanyhow...

Necrovoltage Android
Machine/Effect
3 Star/Dark
500 Atk / 800 Def

When a Machine type monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, the Atk of this card becomes 2500 until the end of the turn.

Card Corrosion Virus
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated by tributing a DARK Attribute monster with an Atk of 1000 or less. Check all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw until your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation and destroy all monsters with an Atk or Def of 1000 or less. In addition, reduce the Atk and Def of every monster your opponent Summons before his/her 3rd turn after this card's activation (including Flip Summon) by 1000. If the Atk or Def of a monster is reduced to zero by this effect, destroy that monster.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Necrovoltage Android- bleh ><; so situational and it'll get run over afterward on your opponent's next turn. Past...

Card Corrosion Virus- once again it's suppose to be for necro gadget i'm sure but then it's splashable... so we destroy all of their CCV bait, and monarchs to boot. On top of that, turn their stats to basically a block of tofu? Sounds a bit much compare to CCV ><:

I always thought that Magus's effect is mandator: meaning that the 500 damage is fully intentional. Even if it's not attacking 3 times, it's still doing 500 damage for the direct attack (for reasons stated by yourself about her limit break.) Still a reasonably threatening move doing 500 x 9 for 4500, and basically wipe the field of monsters for them.

Necradet Removal Cannon
Machine / Effect
2 Star / Dark
500 Atk / 500 Def

Tribute this card on your side of the field and send one "Necro Gadget" from your deck to the graveyard to destroy one spell/trap cards in play.

k I'll stop hijacking your theme X3

Cyberworld Stratification
Normal Spell

When your Life Points is lower than that of your opponent's, special one "Cyber Ogre" from your deck or graveyard. You cannot normal summon or flip summon this turn.

Along with...

Awkward Ads
Normal Spell

Activate this card when you're visiting a Pokemon website to talk about children's card game. Chat with gay black men near you and browse their photos too for free.

(seriously that's what the ads say showing up for me right now in PC)

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Necrovoltage Android- bleh ><; so situational and it'll get run over afterward on your opponent's next turn. Past...

That's why we virus it before it comes to that. x3 But yeah, yeah, I know what you mean about situational.

Card Corrosion Virus- once again it's suppose to be for necro gadget i'm sure but then it's splashable... so we destroy all of their CCV bait, and monarchs to boot. On top of that, turn their stats to basically a block of tofu? Sounds a bit much compare to CCV ><:

Hmm...true, it's more of a spur of the moment card so never mind that one. x3

I always thought that Magus's effect is mandator: meaning that the 500 damage is fully intentional. Even if it's not attacking 3 times, it's still doing 500 damage for the direct attack (for reasons stated by yourself about her limit break.)

If that's the case then why does it say "if so"? Anyways, Delta Attack is still pretty flippin' crazy since it can give you triple spell recursion through Wandering Mage, triple draw through Wandering Rogue or instant increase of Field presence through Wandering Shinobi. And that's not even getting into what this does when we use this to summon Masked Chopper. (2000 points per kill in addition to the battle damage) Bleah, I think Delta Attack should just summon tokens instead of doing such an easily exploited monster summon. >_<

Necradet Removal Cannon: heh, this sort of reminds me of good old Disolvent Slime. Exiled for the back row with added gadget dump.

Cyberworld Stratification: Special one "Cybre Ogre" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand...what? So is this an add to the hand or special summon to the field or what? I don't quite know what you're trying to say. x.x

Awkward Ads: In threes, now. I wanna' chat with gay black men near me and browse their pictures. x3 *Cough* Yeah, these ads spew out some really weird stuff at times, don't they? Never knew that my username was a shampoo brand either, but there you go. xD

Aaaanyways:

Royal Huntsman
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Wind
1000 Atk/800 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, select one Trap Card from your Deck and place it at the top of your Deck. If "Court of Nobles" is face-up on the Field you may Set the Trap Card you selected on your Field instead. A card Set by this effect can not be activated until your next Standby Phase after setting.

Yeah, yeah, I need to stop churning out royals, I know. x3 Hmm...let's see...

Cloudian - Cumulus
Fairy/Effect
3 Star/Water
1000 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be destroyed by Battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. When this card is Normal Summoned, place a Fog Counter on this card for each face-up "Cloudian" monster on the Field. By removing 3 Fog Counters from this card, negate the activation and effect of a Spell or Trap Card controlled by your opponent and destroy it.

Cloudian - Drifter Cloud
Fairy/Effect
1 Star/Water
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be offered as Tribute for a Tribute Summon, except when Tribute Summoning "Cloudian" monsters. When this card on your Field is destroyed, Special Summon it to your opponent's Field in Attack Position. When this card on your opponent's Field is destroyed, Special Summon it to your Field in Attack Position.

Fog Sanctuary
Field Spell

While this card is face-up on your Field, all Battle Damage to the controller of a "Cloudian" monster from battles involving that monster becomes zero. Each time a monster is Summoned (Including Flip Summon), distribute a number of Fog Counters equal to half the level stars of the summoned monster (rounded up to the nearest whole) among face-up monsters on the Field.

Warm Front
Normal Spell

For each face-up "Cloudian" monster on the Field, distribute 2 Fog Counters among face-up monsters on the Field.

Tee-hee...Cloudians are funny. Kind of deficient, but funny. xD

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's called, imperfect editing. It was originally just added to the hand but then i changed it to special summon just to be lame, but I didn't delete all of the old text XD;

Cyberworld Stratification
Normal Spell

When your Life Points is lower than that of your opponent's, special one "Cyber Ogre" from your deck or graveyard. You cannot normal summon or flip summon this turn.

Royal Huntsman- Scooped up cat of Ill Omen, meh, nothing overly exciting. Just predetermines what our next draw is without Court on the field. If it is, well we got a +1, but the opponent still knows exactly what it is. Unless the trap is counter trap (which it probably is. Search Solemn Judgment with this and "oh ze pain"), the opponent will know exactly how to beat the crap out of the trap.

I'm leaving the Cloudians for now. I don't even remember very well what the existing clouds do ><; I'll come back to them after my friggin' exam that I don't even know what's going on in the course for the last 4 months. (Frosty so going to PHail it with a capital PH ;_; )

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Ph? As in acid?

Elemental Fiend-Chlorine
Monster/Wind/Fiend/Effect/4*
Atk 1500/ Def 1200
When this monster is normal summoned, count the number of cards on your opponent's side of the field. Each standby phase that this monster remains on the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards counted by this effect x300. If this monster would be destroyed, you may send one "Elemental Fiend-Chlorine" from your hand or deck to the graveyard instead.

Elemental Fiend-Sodium
Monster/Earth/Fiend/Effect/4*
Atk 1600/Def 1400
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you may look at the top card of your opponent's deck. If it is a spell or trap card return it to its original position and inflict five hundred points of direct damage to yourself. If it is a monster, place it on the bottom of your opponent's deck and deal direct damage to your opponent's life points equal to that monster's original Atk.

Meh, maybe a bit overpowered with Sodium. He's intended to mess with decks that revolve around Deep Diver and other top of deck searchers, plus he combos oh so well with Phoenix Wing Wind Blast and Raiza. XD

Oh, and AE there are so Limit Breaks (of a fashion) in FFVI that are unique to each character. >.< How dare you deceive me like that, you big meanie you? Desperation attacks are so unique! I knew it!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oh, and AE there are so Limit Breaks (of a fashion) in FFVI that are unique to each character. >.< How dare you deceive me like that, you big meanie you? Desperation attacks are so unique! I knew it!

They are? o.O Because the only ones I've gotten are Spin Edge and Tiger Break (I know that both Celes and Terra use spin and at least Locke, Shadow, and Sabin have Tiger). What are these unique desperation attacks, then? They all have their skills, sure, but I've never seen any unique limit business. Also, is this from the original FF VI or the advance version? 'Cause they may have changed that. x3

Cyberworld Stratification: well, that's still "Life Points are" and "Special Summon". But yeah, I get what it's trying to say now. Umm...nice if you like Cyber Ogre, I guess? xD Yeah, that was officially my lamest card comment ever.

Elemental Fiend-Chlorine: Regular burn monster with (usually) some pretty heavy burn, decent stats and self-protection effect? Yes please. This is best friends with Ojama Trio which immediately grants it 900 extra burn, even if the tokens are destroyed later on. This might even find a home in Necrofear return simply because it's a fiend that dumps other fiends. Good monster, definitely, if it weren't for some of the other recent ones I'd say almost too good.

Elemental Fiend-Sodium: and with this we are really praying that that top card is a monster. Ehh...it's pretty weak and can bite you in the buttocks but on the other hand, if you hit LaDD or a Monarch with this the opponent is going to cry. Aaagh...don't know how to call this one. x.x

Aaaanywho...

Herald of Extinction

Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1700 Atk / 400 Def

When this card destroys your opponent's monster by Battle, your opponent must discard all Monster Cards with the same name as the destroyed monster from his/her Deck.

Yay for loose cards! :3

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Umaro and Gau do not have desperation attacks, but every other permanent party member has their own. Only Sabin has Tiger Break. Terra uses Riot Blade. Celes uses Spin Edge.

I think Chlorine can use a lower burn perhaps... because man 2800 burn x_x; and it's pretty controllable with phoenix wing and your own raiza too. The backlash is rather weak and negatable, and you know what they're drawing next.

The other complaint: they sound more like the hydro/oxy's "geddon" monsters... you know, GX and their attempt to make a darn science deck out of things to the point where you see another plus/minus and you just want to puke at the magnets?

Cumulus- standard cloudian style of freakishly slow fog counter generator yet uses a massive amount of them at the same time. At least this one is worth considering compare to destroying a monster (oh just use exiled force already...)

Drifter Cloud- so this thing is the suicidal machine, which cloudian definitely needs to do damage with x_x; Actually pretty fun looking card with how I'll imagine myself at a feeble attempt to use the puffy clouds in a deck.

Fog Sanctuary- saves me the effort and don't have to use astral barrier instead, yay!(or whatever that trap is called that negates damage) Faster fog counter generator too which is desperately needed.

Warm Front- decent card just probably no room and a bit situational... rather use all the spells to try to keep the clouds alive (or keep the sanctuary alive) first.

Herald of Extinction- worse thing possible is to dump a whole handful of monsters that they want in there. Best thing that can happen is to dump all the recruiters in there at the same time. It's a great sidedeck choice.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Umaro and Gau do not have desperation attacks, but every other permanent party member has their own. Only Sabin has Tiger Break. Terra uses Riot Blade. Celes uses Spin Edge.

Really? 'Cause I could have sworn I saw the same limits on multiple ones. Hmm...either I'm more forgetful than I thought or the rom I used screwed up the name tags. Given some other weird parts, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case of the latter, though given myself I wouldn't rule out the former either. x3

Aaaanyhow:

Cloudian Hailstorm
Continuous Trap

During each of your Standby Phases, remove one Fog Counter from each "Cloudian" monster on the Field that has any Fog Counters on it. If you do not or if there are no "Cloudian" monsters with Fog Counters on the Field, this card is destroyed. Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the number of Fog Counters removed by this effect. Whenever 3 or more Fog Counters are removed by this effect, select one card on your opponent's Field then select one additional card on your opponent's Field for each Fog Counter removed after the third one and destroy the selected card(s).

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm.... I think that if the Desperation attacks have been changed it has been for the GBA version, because the SNES version I had a chance at playing does include unique Desperation Attacks (I only played through a short part of the game, but I got lucky with Edgar and Terra).

As long as we're all talking about FFVI...

"He'd slit his own Momma's throat for a nickle."
Normal Spell
Pay five hundred life points. Special summon one "Wandering Assassin" from your hand, deck, or graveyard. By paying an extra five hundred life points, select one monster on your opponent's side of the field and destroy it.

Yeah... in the GBA version I think that quote is rendered "He'd kill his best friend for the right price" instead, but I like the original version better. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Umm...I've only played it on SNES and I seriously doubt that they'd cut down on diversity for a revamped version. My rom had a number of weird little glitches on graphics and certain dialogues, though, including one where two main protagonists go 'aaaaaaaaaaaaa' for a page's worth while their heads get sliced in half and the upper half starts sliding down the screen. x.O Aside from those, it worked fine, though. xD

Anyway...

"He'd slit his own Momma's throat for a nickle.": besides the fact that playing a card with the name of a quote would be kind of awkward...well, it's not much use, really. Paying 1000 points to destroy one card is pretty steep, and getting to summon an effectless 1300-Atk monster (like Assassin will be if you don't tribute summon it) is not really that hot. There are better ways for both getting tribute material out and destroying stuff, really.

Now then, random card time:

Union Reformation
Normal Spell

Remove from play from your Graveyard Fusion Material Monsters, including at least one Union Monster, that are listed on a Fusion Monster in your Fusion Deck then Special Summon that Fusion Monster to your Field, ignoring Summoning Conditions.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
But I thought XYZ is removed from game instead of being sent to the graveyard? I assume that's what this card is aimed for. 0_o

Anyway... in response to "He'd Slit his momma's throat", I don't come up with my best card ideas after my brain has been drained with schoolwork and working on Christmas gifts. 0_o (Plus, I forgot that Assasin needed a tribute to work properly. Oopsie!)

Miracle Prediction
Continuous Spell
During your draw phase before drawing you may guess the name of the card that you are about to draw. If you guess correctly, inflict one thousand points of direct damage to your opponent. If you guess incorrectly, pay one thousand life points or this card is destroyed.

Interesting option, considering that we now have Deep Diver and Warrior Lars to play with. Meh, not too cool, but I don't care. XD

Youngest Bio-Weapon
Monster/Light/Machine/Effect/4*
Atk 1700/ Def 1300
When this monster is removed from play by a card effect that you control, special summon it in attack position on your side of the field. If this monster is special summoned in this way you may select one card on your opponent's side of the field and place it on top of their deck.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Umm...yeah, I know that XYZ removes from play. This is just there so you can pull that trick by dumping them into your graveyard instead of gathering them on the field, but I suppose the name is misguiding.

Miracle Prediction: Bleah, unfair. It's either do 1000 burn or lose nothing but the card. I'd say force the damage and destroy the card if you guess wrong. Also, screw Lars, this + Convulsion of Nature = free burn each turn.

Youngest Bio-Weapon: Dimensional Fissure's latest exploiter. Beatstick that goes Phoenix Wing on your opponent each time it's destroyed. Ouch. Unlike survivor it doesn't have to wait for its respawn either. Necroface so abuses this...as does basically every D.D. deck out there. x.O

And...a bit more for the XYZs, starting with a revamp:

Break Formation
Continuous Trap

Whenever a Fusion Monster on your Field that has at least one Union Monster listed in its Fusion Materials or is named "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon" is destroyed, pay a number of Life Points equal to 500 x the number of Fusion Material Monsters listed on that card in order to Special Summon all Fusion Material Monsters removed from play when the destroyed monster was summoned. Ignore summoning conditions for monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

Support Mech - Phoenix Armor
Machine/Fusion/Union/Effect
5 Star/Light
1200 Atk / 1600 Def

Cyber Phoenix + Heavy Mech Support Platform

This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to a Machine Type monster on your Field as an Equip Spell Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Increase the Atk and Def of the equipped monster by 500. When the equipped monster would be affected by a card effect, you may destroy this card in order to negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.) During the End Phase of a turn when this card was destroyed while treated as an Equip Spell Card, if the monster this card was equipped to when it was destroyed is on your Field, return this card from your Graveyard to your Field and equip it to that monster. (Treated as being equipped to the monster by its own effect)

VWXYZ+-Phoenix Dragon Catapult Cannon
Machine/Fusion/Effect
13 Star/Light
4000 Atk / 4000 Def

VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon + Support Mech - Phoenix Armor

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, you may remove from play 1 card on your opponent's side of the field OR one card in your opponent's Hand. When this card attacks, you can change the battle position of the attack-target monster. (Flip Effects are not activated at this time.) On the End Phase of a turn when this card was removed from the Field by a Card Effect controlled by your opponent, Special Summon this card to your Field in Attack Position, ignoring summoning conditions.

Oh yeah, Union Fusion ftw! xD Last one is pretty crazy, but so are its summoning requirements. :3

Last edited:
Years
Blue Eyes Psychic Dragon
Card Type: Effect Monster
Level/Type/Attribute: 10/Dragon/Dark
Effects: This card ganis 500 Atk for each Blue Eyes White Dragon in your graveyard.
ATK/DEF: 3500/3000
Rarity: Ultra Rare

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Blue Eyes Psychic Dragon: No call for colored font, really. Anyway...no, just no. Two-tribute monsters (other than vanillas, which have plenty of summoning support to back them up) need a lot more to their name than just a meager attack power boost. If you want this card to be worthwhile, it would have to be able to pull something on the same level as the OCG's Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon or the current terror of the TCG: Light and Darkness Dragon. Compared to these, 500 Atk for each Blue-Eyes in your graveyard (already a card the requires plenty of support in its own right) just doesn't stand a chance. At least regular Blue-Eyes recurs easily thanks to Birthright. =O

This card needs a cooler ability, something to pay off for the large investment it takes to get it out on your field, and something to justify the 'psychic' in its name too.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Meh, threadbump for no reason other then that I'm bored. 0_o

The Mercenary Thief
Monster/Wind/Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 1200/ Def 1300
When this monster is removed from play by a card effect that you control, you may special summon this monster to the field. If this monster is summoned in this way, you may draw one card from your deck.

Hmm... you know, between this, Kura Neko, The Gentleman, and Bio I've come to the conclusion that they're maybe taking too much advantage from Macro Cosmos/Dimensional Fissure. Maybe I should edit all their card texts and make them normal summons when they come back for the greater balance?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Break Formation- still not making sense... in order to Special Summon all monsters removed from play to Special Summon the destroyed monster to your Field in Attack Position... ugh what?

Support Mech- Phoenix Armor- pretty good card that the opponent has to destroy the monster twice basically in order to kill something. The only problem is XYZ is hard pressed for deck space as it is perhaps to run Cyber Phoenix in there along with heavy mech support platform x.x

VWXYZ+- Phoenix Dragon Catapult Cannon- yeah, it's so hard to get out that it's still not worth using regardless of how it's almost invincible... well, invincible until LaDD negates its revive effect XD; Still, pretty good for effect but not possible to get out :x what's with the +- sign

Mercenary Thief- well ACC you always have the most mob-swarming effect ever (special summon or revive) in your cards anyway ;p

Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa Jester
Fiend / Effect
4 Star / Light
1800 Atk / 1500 Def

During your battle phase, you may increase your opponent's life points by 1000 in order to select one monster on your side of the field. That monster can deal piercing damage until the end of your turn.

Santa's Elf
Fairy / Effect
3 Star / Water
0 Atk / 1900 Def

If this card deals damage to the opponent as a result of battle, you may negate the damage and increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000 instead to draw a card.

Santa Joyeux
Spellcaster / Effect / Gemini
4 Star / Wind
1800 Atk / 1400 Def

[Gemini text yay for laziness]
-When this card is second summoned, you may increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000 in order to add a spell card from your graveyard to your hand.

Santa's Gift
Normal Spell

If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's Life Points, draw a card. If your Life Points are higher than your opponent's Life Points, your opponent draws a card.

Back