• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Frozocrone's Aprimon Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I feel ashamed to say I nodded off at 11:30pm GMT :/ we can try again same time? Or earlier if that's any use to you?

It's quite alright, we can try same time or one the weekend if you prefer :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018

Thank you so much! I may have a few other Apricorn Pokés you don't have, I'll check it out and message you in a few days ^-^ have a nice weekend!

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
Can get that done by Monday I think :)

I've bred a perfect 5IV male and female, so whichever one that you want is yours.
Also, I'll be moving back to college tomorrow, so I don't know what specific time at which I'll be available. I'll try for as early as possible, though. :)

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I've bred a perfect 5IV male and female, so whichever one that you want is yours.
Also, I'll be moving back to college tomorrow, so I don't know what specific time at which I'll be available. I'll try for as early as possible, though. :)

Female please :) I think I might be able to get yours done by Sunday, but that's when I go to university so I'm not sure if I'll have time. I can always do Monday though

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
Female please :) I think I might be able to get yours done by Sunday, but that's when I go to university so I'm not sure if I'll have time. I can always do Monday though

I'm so sorry lol. I meant that Monday is when I go back. I'm available whenever up until then, though.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
May i ask you for some Ivs:
Friend Ball Bagon: 6IVs if possible

I've not forgotten about your request. I've been really unlucky with the RNG though. HA and 6IV's is taking longer than I thought.

EDIT: I got a 6IV HA but it's Male. Is that OK? I've made it a habit of always breeding for females and can keep trying if you want a female.

Damn I missed it again :/ How about Wednesday ? GMT : 14 30 ?

Hadn't realised there was a v1.1 I had to download. Should hopefully be ready to trade at 15:00

EDIT: Sorted, ready to trade when you are :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
I've not forgotten about your request. I've been really unlucky with the RNG though. HA and 6IV's is taking longer than I thought.

EDIT: I got a 6IV HA but it's Male. Is that OK? I've made it a habit of always breeding for females and can keep trying if you want a female.

Hadn't realised there was a v1.1 I had to download. Should hopefully be ready to trade at 15:00

EDIT: Sorted, ready to trade when you are :)
Okay ! I'm heading to plaza now

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Hey I wanted to know if you would be collecting dream ball pokemon as well once bank is released

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello! It's me again :)
Interested in: Fomantis | Friend Ball | Modest | Contrary
Offering: Cutiefly | Friend Ball |Honey Gather | Baton Pass, Bestow, Skill Swap, Moonblast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back