• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I wonder how much more time Kane has before his boots are hung... definitely needs a final main-event run.

Years
To be honest, I haven't really been watching WWE lately (mostly been focused on NJPW and ROH), but I was shocked to hear that he even came back recently. Running for office while wrestling seems a little strange, especially as a character like Kane, but he must still love doing it if he's back again.

It's weird that winning the World Heavyweight title was seen as his thank you run, but that was more than 7 years ago now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's nice to see that he's stuck around. Christian's thank-you run was the greatest, in my opinion.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
2 things:

1. Can someone explain 'Broken' Matt Hardy to me? Because I don't get it. At all. (mostly because I NEVER watched TNA)

2. So... NXT is airing on TV next week. Should I watch? I'll admit... I'm somewhat curious.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
You should if you have time; great show. I wonder if this is only a temporary thing, due to USA Network having WWE week.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It seems that Vince McMahon is a proponent of Matt's gimmick; let's see where this takes him.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
I'm out of the loop on wrestling lately but are people laughing with Matt Hardy or at Matt Hardy?

Years
Aside from maybe the Bullet Club, Broken Matt was the biggest thing happening in the wrestling world outside the WWE before he and Jeff re-signed. It's interesting to see where he goes with this, since he obviously doesn't have the same kind of creative freedom as he did in TNA/ROH and other indies, but the fans were definitely laughing with him.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
If you're right that's a serious problem. He's obviously influenced by Tommy Wiseau.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I wonder why it was necessary for them to repeat last week's segment between Bray and Matt.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Might be an unpopular opinion but I was rooting for Paige and her crew against Asuka. Asuka's squash matches got old fast.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Paige vs Asuka is probably somewhere down the line

That would be pretty fun if it wasn't for Asuka's unbeaten run that helps nobody except her. Asuka started off well with a solid match with Emma but since then it's just been yelling and squashes which is really boring. I'd find squash matches boring even if it was my favourite female Superstar (Natalya) doing the squashing.

A Women's Royal Rumble is a nice idea but might be overexposing the match type on the same PPV. Off the top of my head I think there's only about 15 women on the main roster at the moment they could add some from NXT and past Divas too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
We also have the four horsewomen they're planning on bringing from UFC for Wrestlemania.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
So for Wrestlemania that could be three women's matches:

Charlotte/Sasha/Bayley/Lynch vs Rousey/Baszler/Other Two

RAW Women's Title - Paige (C) vs Asuka vs Alexa

Smackdown Women's Title - Multi Man Match same as last year.

Speculation aside the WWE vs UFC match could be good depending how good the Other Two are. Shayna Baszler looked pretty good in the MYC.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd like to see Rousey have a full WWE run; could be part-time, similar to Lesnar.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I'll be very surprised if Rousey is not part-time appearing at Big PPVs could be good for the division as long as she doesn't get the title. I imagine Rousey is on RAW, Smackdown gets Baszler and the Bellas if they are coming back.

Brock being part time and having the title hurts RAW as it more or less leaves them with only 1 singles title (The IC Title) which leaves a lot of guys doing nothing.

Back