• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

nidorella

Illustrator
Years
Hi I'm Lou/nidorella! I'm new here, nice to meet you.

Not sure what to say, I'm an illustrator and I draw Poké fan art sometimes (like the Volc in my avatar!). I'm a wee bit shy but enjoy talking to new people.

My favorite Pokémon is Crobat and I've had one in every game so far including Mystery Dungeon. Was gonna make a Crobat plush too but maannn, sewing is difficult :'(

Drop by and say hello!

Years
Nice to meet you, Lou!
Crobat is one of my favorite Johto Pokemon, have you done any fanart of it? I bet it'd look pretty nice. If you'd ever like to share your art with the community, you should go visit our Art & Design section. You should check out our Discord if you'd like to meet new people in a live chat, they're really friendly. I hope to see you around!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey there Lou, welcome to PC! Crobat is such a cool Pokemon, I always find myself using it especially when I'm playing through the story. Zubat isn't all useless! Sewing is always a skill I'd want to learn, I should take some classes here soon. Since you make art, I do recommend you give Art & Design a visit. You can get feedback and share your art with the community! If you fancy a chat, feel free to visit our Discord server. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or another member of the staff. I hope you enjoy PC! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hi I'm Lou/nidorella! I'm new here, nice to meet you.

Not sure what to say, I'm an illustrator and I draw Poké fan art sometimes (like the Volc in my avatar!). I'm a wee bit shy but enjoy talking to new people.

My favorite Pokémon is Crobat and I've had one in every game so far including Mystery Dungeon. Was gonna make a Crobat plush too but maannn, sewing is difficult :'(

Drop by and say hello!
Hi Lou! Welcome to PC c: Crobat is awesome, I also really like Golbat. Not Zubat so much o:

I hope to see your stuff in Art & Design~ Did you make a gallery yet?

It's usually easy to talk to people here, especially on Discord, like Radi and tokyo linked you to. Enjoy!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Welcome, Lou! I really like your username ❤️
You drew the image in your Avatar? Its amazing! You have a lot of talent!

I've also been in love with Crobat since Gen 2, do you own a Shiny one like in your signature?

Years
Hey Lou! Welcome to PC! ^ ^ And damn! That's some art you made. Like above user suggested art section and discord are pretty fun places. You should totally check them out. And don't be shy everyone in PC is nice and cool xD I hope to see you around o/

Back