• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
The last episode was alright.
Though, I also agree that it was milking Dash's arrogance a bit, but yeah. I didn't dislike the episode.
The newest episode completely eclipsed the last one, though.
Rarity(and Twilight) always has the best episodes. xD;

I also really liked "May the Best Pet Win". That song, gawd. xDDD;;

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Damn it's been a while, I need to record the series! Anyways at the Gamerz Club in my school, soneone brought a PS3. The wallpaper was an awesome neon My Little Pony theme! The pony even changes every time! (I even saw Derpy) He said it's not a bad show. Our respected leader admits the awesomeness of the show! I'm so proud!

Also I want this epic pillow!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Finally got around to watching the latest episode today, and I would have to agree that it definitely overshadowed the second Dash episode. I paused and got up several times during that episode, which honestly doesn't happen often unless I absolutely have to. So yeah... decent episode, but definitely not one of my favorite Dash episodes. 'May the Best Pet Win' was definitely better.

As for the latest episode, again, it was much better than the week before's. Rarity has such amazing songs. She's definitely became my favorite singer out of the mane6.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yessss, Rarity's songs. They're amazing!
Though, I love Shannon Chan-Kent's(Pinkie Pie) songs as well. They're both unbelievably amazing.
Then again, they all are. But those two just tend to flow the best. xD;

But, yeah. Honestly, MLP has gotten so many good songs to the point that I can't really choose a favourite.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Rainbow Dash is amazing, but when it comes to songs, I've enjoyed Rarity's the most. It doesn't have anything to do with my favorite Pony, considering that my favorite Pony is Applejack. Of course, we haven't really heard her sing much, but that's besides the point. Even if Applejack sang, it doesn't mean that I'm automatically going to pronounce her my favorite singer over it. I don't work that way.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Rainbow Dash is amazing, but when it comes to songs, I've enjoyed Rarity's the most. It doesn't have anything to do with my favorite Pony, considering that my favorite Pony is Applejack. Of course, we haven't really heard her sing much, but that's besides the point. Even if Applejack sang, it doesn't mean that I'm automatically going to pronounce her my favorite singer over it. I don't work that way.

I totally see what you're getting at, I'm just different than you when it comes to my favorite pony.

And, that's okay. We're all different, we all like different characters, but we all enjoy this show and talking about it, and that's what truly matters.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
My favourite songs are definitely Rarity's, and she is my favourite pony. But that's a coincidence. =P

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Rarity's songs are awesome, I agree with that. I also enjoy Applejack's little solo in the Gala song, and find it playing in my mind during the day. And can't forget even Sweetie Belle. There's really not a bad pony singer on this show.

Well...

Heh, my favorite pony definitely can't be my favorite singer. Scootaloo really can't sing, but she tried. That's what counts. But she is good in the dubstep version of the Cutie Mark Crusaders theme song. Which is auto-tuned.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
What the heck happen'd to me...? I've been so laxed on here, it's not funny at all.
So sorry about that, but I just got my laptop back and ALL the memory on this one got wiped clean from the hard drive. *sighs* Oh, well... here's some art I have done.

Spoiler:

And... I don't know how long I might stay a brony... I've been under a ****load of fire as of late for being one. (Troll'd, Banned, Mock'd.) I might leave the brony community in general...

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Those drawings look awesome! And I'm sorry to hear about that D: But leaving the brony community? You should just tell them you like what you want! Besides, if you want to, you can just be a brony here and not say anything about it anywhere else. We're all bronies here, so it's all good! :)

Back