• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
This is really cool! Is there any other hacks that are crazy and original like this?

Years
This game looks amazing! Great concept, the game looks promising and I hope it gets completed, I'm saying this and I never even played it... lol but I have seen gameplays, I am going to try this and report back after to get a better opinion on this but keep up the good work, I love the design and looks like it took a lot of time and effort to make, I'm gonna give this a go and good luck, I hope this gets better! :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Guys I have a problem. I installed version 1.0 (I don't know if there is anything to do with that.
Screenshots:
http://prntscr.com/71n9hq
http://prntscr.com/71n9jz
http://prntscr.com/71n9na
http://prntscr.com/71n9rw
I have watched other people play this part, and they all get the tea. The woman for the tea isn't in my game. What can I do?

I am having the exact same problem-I downloaded the game a few days ago and love it, but I can't progress! I tried healing multiple times in Rainbow City, having all my pokemon faint(I was healed at the Rainbow City pokemon center, but it still didn't register), and there is no "tea lady". I can't go to Grapevine or fly to Rainbow City.

Also, I have gone all through black forest and cannot find Chocolite anywhere, and I really want it!

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Oh happy birthday to me, I thought I'd gotten rid of all the bugs. The variable for the script tile was supposed to be set when the player entered Rainbow City but I suppose I had removed it for some reason...oh well, I uploaded a fixed patch:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69192380/PokeSweets v1.0.ips

Major thanks to those who report bugs, and my apologies for not double-checking to make sure they're not there in the first place >_<

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2017
Ok i'm having problems downloading this.

I clicked Download link for v1.0 (apply patch to a clean Fire Red 1.0 ROM!)
I opened file
Then laptop asked me "how do i want to open file" and presented Microsoft game store etc
I picked google chrome
Now whenever i click the files (cause i was confused and kept downloading the same file) it brings me to an empty chrome tab
Can someone help me out?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 16, 2018
Oh happy birthday to me, I thought I'd gotten rid of all the bugs. The variable for the script tile was supposed to be set when the player entered Rainbow City but I suppose I had removed it for some reason...oh well, I uploaded a fixed patch:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69192380/PokeSweets v1.0.ips

Major thanks to those who report bugs, and my apologies for not double-checking to make sure they're not there in the first place >_<

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 16, 2018
:/

Well, this was an interesting glitch.

I was down to one Pokémon in Grapevine City.....in the Silph Thingy...
Went straight into the Elevator...and....I got challenged by the trainer inside.
When I sent my Pokémon out, it was a Marowak named LOL ...but I sent out 2 instead of one.
After I checked to see if I had 2 Marowak in my party, in which there were none, my Pokémon sprites disappeared entirely.
Then, after I beat their Rattatart, it counted me as a loss.
After that, my Ariacake and Marowak turned into my Gumballer and Strawizard....basically it cloned them into my Gumballer and Strawizard.
How the heck did this happen and why?
I just spent the last couple hours training some PokéSweets up to the level that I need to use them as I don't expect this can be fixed.
As of now, one of the two pairs of Pokémon are sitting in my PC.
Is there any way to fix this for other players / fix my PokéSweets?
If this matters, because I couldn't get into Grapevine first, I got the 6th gym badge first.
At this time, I hadn't battled the Cooking Gym or the 5th Gym yet.

I didn't post any screenshots, but this glitch happened when I was recording...so if you want the recording, I have it.
Thanks for helping ^^

xArc_Knightx

PokéBiologist
Years
Hey there!I've been playing the game for awhile now but I've notice some glitches, or oversights. (Sorry if this sounds like a broken record) I think the placement of some pokesweets in the Cookbook affects there evolution method and level up moves An example is Licorita. Chickorita normally evolves at level 16. but in sweet version it evolves at 21. It's move set and evolution level is the same as Oddish. I was wondering if this was intended or if it will be fixed later in a later update. (Same thing happens to Mintret, It becomes Farfetche'd)

xArc_Knightx

PokéBiologist
Years
I forgot to mention this before but i found another glitch. It happens when you enter a double battle but only have 1 non fainted pokemon on your team.
The pokemon you have up front is doubled and takes the spot to fill the second pokemon int he battle. same stats moves, hp everything.
Nv5la4d.png

the one on the right had a glitchy HP meter as well.
upon checking summery i found this.
kOSKa3a.png

Years
I forgot to mention this before but i found another glitch. It happens when you enter a double battle but only have 1 non fainted pokemon on your team.
The pokemon you have up front is doubled and takes the spot to fill the second pokemon int he battle. same stats moves, hp everything.
Nv5la4d.png

the one on the right had a glitchy HP meter as well.
upon checking summery i found this.
kOSKa3a.png
I'm pretty sure that's a somewhat common glitch that actually shows up in just about every Gen 3 game. As far as I know of, that glitch hasn't been fixed by anyone, but you should probably avoid looking at your party or not press Start to change how the health meter looks should you find yourself in one of those situations again.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that situation can be avoided entirely if trainers refuse to battle you if you only have one active Pokemon in your party, but since just about every battle in the game is a double battle, it seems like a total hastle to try and make all trainers not fight you if you only have one active Pokemon in your party.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Yeah the double battle bug happens if you go in a double battle with only one Pokemon, or only one non-fainted Pokemon. There's no real way to avoid it except to avoid battles if only one Pokemon remains, and I guess it's on me for trying to make a game like the Orre games. ^^;

xArc_Knightx

PokéBiologist
Years
I've also noticed via self experience and let's-plays another 2 things. Some Trainers look like they have dilouge mewnt for after a battle, but haven't battlesd you. And some NPCs don't have any dialogue at all. Another thing is the Vannila dome battles can be apparently repeted. This might be abused for Farming EXP the battles become fairly easy once you get into the 20's area. And the Prize, im unsure if you can receive it more than once. can be farmed as well. I'm unsure if these are intended.
(P.S. And the bug from before. where Chicorita is Oddish and Sentret is Spearow (Not Farfetche'd sorry). I really want to know if that's a bug or if it's intended)

Back