• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your strongest, most trivial opinion?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think onions are disgusting.
Like, smell and taste just... no.

But I like onion rings. Yes, I don't make much sense.

i feel this. i hate onions and everything they stand for. but i am okay w fried onion petals. not onion RINGS. but the PETALS. w some kick ass sauce only tho ain't eatin it by itself.

Years
I hate it when people litter too! But another thing I can't stand is when people spit on the ground, or pick their nose in the car.. I feel like I'm now listing 'pet peeves' though, instead of 'trivial' opinions. :P

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Humans only rescue things for their own egos 90% of the time as well. :P

Oh yes definitely. Humans are terrible animals as well. I'm just saying dolphins are just as bad. That's what draws a lot of people to dolphins, because as animals we are so similar. I'm just pointing out that that is not always a good thing.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
i apologise in advance to the large crowd of people who will think differently from this statement, but i think overly violent/gory video games blow, as do shooting games an a certain overrated and terrible shooting game known as Ove****ch is fucken bad and i disapprove it omg

Years
I think onions are disgusting.
Like, smell and taste just... no.

But I like onion rings. Yes, I don't make much sense.

i feel this. i hate onions and everything they stand for. but i am okay w fried onion petals. not onion RINGS. but the PETALS. w some kick ass sauce only tho ain't eatin it by itself.

As someone who also has a heavy distate for the onion, I am with both of you.

They smell and taste bad, and they do terrible things to my eyes. And as we know, I do not like being blind which is pretty much what my mother suffers from.

User19sq

I really think the toilet lid should be closed at all times except for when you're using it.

Like, I feel so very strongly about this.

I feel this way, not just to toilets, but bathroom/wash-closet doors in general. While we know and accept what happens in there, it doesn't do anything towards our feeling on letting it waft everywhere...

Years
i apologise in advance to the large crowd of people who will think differently from this statement, but i think overly violent/gory video games blow, as do shooting games an a certain overrated and terrible shooting game known as Ove****ch is fucken bad and i disapprove it omg

I am definitely with this. People who only play stuff like Call of Duty shouldn't even be considered real gamers. A real gamer is someone who explores every flavour and genre of video game there is.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I absolutely hate butter, and butter is just gross.

Last edited:
Years
I absolutely hate butter, and butter is just gross.

That reminds me, I'm probably the only person who never has milk with their cereal because I only like cereal when it's crunchy and eating soggy cereal makes look yucky to me. Recently I even started making my pizza with no sauce because I don't like the boring look of tomato sauce.

Being someone with autism, it's no surprise I'm a picky eater but I also like to test different combinations of condiments with food.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
That reminds me, I'm probably the only person who never has milk with their cereal because I only like cereal when it's crunchy and eating soggy cereal makes look yucky to me. Recently I even started making my pizza with no sauce because I don't like the boring look of tomato sauce.

Being someone with autism, it's no surprise I'm a picky eater but I also like to test different combinations of condiments with food.

I agree about the milk thing. Yes, I'm also really picky, I don't have cheese on pizza also.

Back