• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"That show is gross"

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Were there any tv shows/movies that outright grossed you out? Any show with surgery in them gross me out. I can't watch those. Other than that, not much else. I also was extremely grossed out by Osmosis Jones. I understand that's kinda the point of that movie, but still.

Years
Omg yeah Osmosis Jones haha, classic film! I suppose I could say parts of Game of Thrones, certain moments of gore really gross me out and make me cringe, even after watching the series almost 10 times :')

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
The Incredible Dr pol

It's strange because I don't mind nature documentary's...but seeing animals being operated on grosses me out.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
Any shows with intense gore, especially.

A few other titles that come to mind that have made me uncomfortable and that I would prefer to not watch were the following: The Dr. Pimple Popper show, Sanjay and Craig, The Ren And Stimpy Show, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Cow and Chicken, and Ahh!!! Real Monsters.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Cow and Chicken, and Ahh!!! Real Monsters.
What about these grossed you out?

For me the movie Parasites :( it was too graphic for my taste and I didn't like the concept. Can't remember others right now

Years
The Human Centipede
I hate how my country just doesn't give a shit what movies are let in, or like, censorship in general.

Supersize Me (Not helped by it all being lies)
Osmosis Jones (SAME)

If it has any bodily excrement in it basically.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
What about these grossed you out?

When I don't like something, I suppress it from my memory. So, I just went back to watch one episodes of each and was disgusted by both. The blatant sexual jokes from Cow and Chicken alongside the inappropriate and unnecessary sounds they used for actions, and the naked devil guy wasn't my cup of Chai either. I did not finish the Real Monsters episode, I stopped after one of them pulled it's guts out of it's mouth to scare a child. So, in short, everything about the shows grossed me out. Top to bottom.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Oh fair. I watched those when I was little and don't remember too much of either, but to me they didn't seem bad? Then again, I was probably too young to get it. I do remember they were weird though.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I literally forgot about Osmosis Jones, until I saw this thread. I use to get extremely grossed out by one scene in it to the point I couldn't eat custard cream biscuits for about five years.

I think sometimes South Park had some moments.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm not really phased by much in the entertainment industry but I second Nogardrysa. Parasites, contagions, things of that nature are particularly upsetting for me. /shiver

Years
Just reading the synopsis to August Underground made me sick to my stomach. They did a really good job of making it seem like a lost snuff film.

Back