• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Camry Legend 2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
hello first thing first i like your game but i didt find 2 game breaking bug 1. when a grimer use sludge the game crash and and i get an error dont know if its the more or what but a grimer used it on my azumarill 2. when u blackout while your pokemon are getting restored if u press the action button the game tell you that your first pokemon is holding something and the game crash. thats about it

Years
hello first thing first i like your game but i didt find 2 game breaking bug 1. when a grimer use sludge the game crash and and i get an error dont know if its the more or what but a grimer used it on my azumarill 2. when u blackout while your pokemon are getting restored if u press the action button the game tell you that your first pokemon is holding something and the game crash. thats about it

Thank you for telling me, and thanks for playing!
I'm fully working on Blossom of the Soul, so I won't have time to release a bugfix.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I leveled up my Pikachu at Greenhorn Island and it evolved into a regular Raichu, not an Alolan one. How do I get Alolan Raichu?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Apologies for not responding earlier. You can only evolve Pikachu to Alolan Raichu on the northern part of the island, just above the town.

I know. I did that. You have to battle wild Pokemon because that area has no Trainers. It's that part? I battled there, and upon level-up, Pikachu became a regular Raichu, not an Alolan one. I didn't use a Thunderstone. Just through level-up, Pikachu became regular Raichu.

One of the NPCs said that only Pikachu caught on the Island can evolve into Alolan Raichu. But I'm trying to evolve my starter Pikachu into Alolan Raichu. Is that why it's not working?

Last edited:
Years
I know. I did that. You have to battle wild Pokemon because that area has no Trainers. It's that part? I battled there, and upon level-up, Pikachu became a regular Raichu, not an Alolan one. I didn't use a Thunderstone. Just through level-up, Pikachu became regular Raichu.

One of the NPCs said that only Pikachu caught on the Island can evolve into Alolan Raichu. But I'm trying to evolve my starter Pikachu into Alolan Raichu. Is that why it's not working?

Oh I see. I just remembered an important detail. Because how I decided how the evolutions work, only Pikachu caught on Greenhorn Island evolve into Alolan Pikachu.

An odd decision, I know. I'll fix this in later games of mine.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I see...

Is the Marowak found in the Devil's Cauldron an Alolan one?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I apologize, but those encounters aren't available in this game.

You what? Metagrossite is given to you in this game, but the Beldum species isn't available to be caught? Are you messing with us or are you just that incompetent?

Years
You what? Metagrossite is given to you in this game, but the Beldum species isn't available to be caught? Are you messing with us or are you just that incompetent?

There isn't a need to call me incompetent because simply, that's not true. If you resort to such remarks any more, I will no longer respond to your questions.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
There isn't a need to call me incompetent because simply, that's not true. If you resort to such remarks any more, I will no longer respond to your questions.

Fair enough. It was uncalled for. The Alolan Raichu thing was the most problematic thing and I was still trying to deal with that. Pure Electric types are practically unusable due to their awful movepools. It would help if you could release a patch or two to fix at least stuff like the Raichu thing.

Years
Fair enough. It was uncalled for. The Alolan Raichu thing was the most problematic thing and I was still trying to deal with that. Pure Electric types are practically unusable due to their awful movepools. It would help if you could release a patch or two to fix at least stuff like the Raichu thing.

Right, I understand. I will keep this in mind going forward. I may release a patch in the near future.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Are there link stones in this game? Or is there another way to evolve Kadabra to Alakazam?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
hii, i trained my shroomish up to it's evolve level 23 but it didn't evolve into a breloom, so i was just thinking it's maybe a bug

Back