• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Porygon with Upgrade for same (touch trade back preferred, but not required)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 16, 2020
Let's get each other our Porygon2's! I would prefer to keep my original Porygon I got in the game, but it's not an absolute requirement if you don't have the time to trade back. If you want, after the trade we can hook up again as I have the Dubious Disc for Porygon-Z, but I'd like a few minutes in-between to deposit and then retrieve my Porygon2 into/from Pokemon Home afterwards.

Years
Just so you know, you can get a 2nd upgrade from the cram-o-matic by inserting: Pecha Berry, Pecha Berry, PP up, PP up.
You can get Porygon + Porygon 2 + Porygon Z that way, if you breed porygon a couple times.
I don't mind bouncing them back if we catch each other on at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back