Completed Pokémon: The Camry Legend 2 Page 4

Started by DrawnToast September 9th, 2019 8:14 PM
  • 94 replies
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
3 posts
37 Days
Vey enjoyable game, i got a great time playing, thank you very much to everyone who worked on it

There is still this cave under the library town i don't understand how to go through, maybe i should catch all the legendary avaible to unlock

And for this goddam scarlett prof. i don't know what is the "certain amount" i have 148 and it"s still not enough :b

Will give a try to Camry n°1 since i am all new to romhack

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
Vey enjoyable game, i got a great time playing, thank you very much to everyone who worked on it

There is still this cave under the library town i don't understand how to go through, maybe i should catch all the legendary avaible to unlock

And for this goddam scarlett prof. i don't know what is the "certain amount" i have 148 and it"s still not enough :b

Will give a try to Camry n°1 since i am all new to romhack
Thank you for playing the game! I can help with these questions.
The cave under the library town (likely Brevity Village), is probably Pattern Stone Cave. It's odd because there isn't anything that's stopping the player from travelling through the cave in this game.

Professor Scarlet gives a reward only if you show her 251 Pokémon, which is totally doable in this game. You've still got a ways to go!

If you play the first game, just remember that it's older and isn't of the same quality of my newer games.
But still, have fun with it!
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
3 posts
37 Days
Thank you for playing the game! I can help with these questions.
The cave under the library town (likely Brevity Village), is probably Pattern Stone Cave. It's odd because there isn't anything that's stopping the player from travelling through the cave in this game.

Professor Scarlet gives a reward only if you show her 251 Pokémon, which is totally doable in this game. You've still got a ways to go!

If you play the first game, just remember that it's older and isn't of the same quality of my newer games.
But still, have fun with it!
Thank you for your answer, yes this is this cave, maybe i missed something in the post game i remember a npc said there was something "red" in this cave

Not allowed to post direct links until i made 5 posts -_-, i will pm you with the image if i can !

Trying you demo currently, love it so far !
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
8 posts
3 Years
hello first thing first i like your game but i didt find 2 game breaking bug 1. when a grimer use sludge the game crash and and i get an error dont know if its the more or what but a grimer used it on my azumarill 2. when u blackout while your pokemon are getting restored if u press the action button the game tell you that your first pokemon is holding something and the game crash. thats about it

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
hello first thing first i like your game but i didt find 2 game breaking bug 1. when a grimer use sludge the game crash and and i get an error dont know if its the more or what but a grimer used it on my azumarill 2. when u blackout while your pokemon are getting restored if u press the action button the game tell you that your first pokemon is holding something and the game crash. thats about it
Thank you for telling me, and thanks for playing!
I'm fully working on Blossom of the Soul, so I won't have time to release a bugfix.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
I leveled up my Pikachu at Greenhorn Island and it evolved into a regular Raichu, not an Alolan one. How do I get Alolan Raichu?
Apologies for not responding earlier. You can only evolve Pikachu to Alolan Raichu on the northern part of the island, just above the town.
Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
145 posts
3.5 Years
Apologies for not responding earlier. You can only evolve Pikachu to Alolan Raichu on the northern part of the island, just above the town.
I know. I did that. You have to battle wild Pokemon because that area has no Trainers. It's that part? I battled there, and upon level-up, Pikachu became a regular Raichu, not an Alolan one. I didn't use a Thunderstone. Just through level-up, Pikachu became regular Raichu.

One of the NPCs said that only Pikachu caught on the Island can evolve into Alolan Raichu. But I'm trying to evolve my starter Pikachu into Alolan Raichu. Is that why it's not working?

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
I know. I did that. You have to battle wild Pokemon because that area has no Trainers. It's that part? I battled there, and upon level-up, Pikachu became a regular Raichu, not an Alolan one. I didn't use a Thunderstone. Just through level-up, Pikachu became regular Raichu.

One of the NPCs said that only Pikachu caught on the Island can evolve into Alolan Raichu. But I'm trying to evolve my starter Pikachu into Alolan Raichu. Is that why it's not working?
Oh I see. I just remembered an important detail. Because how I decided how the evolutions work, only Pikachu caught on Greenhorn Island evolve into Alolan Pikachu.

An odd decision, I know. I'll fix this in later games of mine.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
You what? Metagrossite is given to you in this game, but the Beldum species isn't available to be caught? Are you messing with us or are you just that incompetent?
There isn't a need to call me incompetent because simply, that's not true. If you resort to such remarks any more, I will no longer respond to your questions.
Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
145 posts
3.5 Years
There isn't a need to call me incompetent because simply, that's not true. If you resort to such remarks any more, I will no longer respond to your questions.
Fair enough. It was uncalled for. The Alolan Raichu thing was the most problematic thing and I was still trying to deal with that. Pure Electric types are practically unusable due to their awful movepools. It would help if you could release a patch or two to fix at least stuff like the Raichu thing.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
Fair enough. It was uncalled for. The Alolan Raichu thing was the most problematic thing and I was still trying to deal with that. Pure Electric types are practically unusable due to their awful movepools. It would help if you could release a patch or two to fix at least stuff like the Raichu thing.
Right, I understand. I will keep this in mind going forward. I may release a patch in the near future.