Dusk

Cherry Blossom Fire Wyvern

Age 27
she/her
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,495 posts
5.8 Years
My PS4 is finally getting some love for once and I finally found a single player game to get into after so long... Tales of Berseria! I'm about 20 hours in right now and I adore main characters. I'm already preemptively depressed about when i inevitably finish but I have plans for another story-centric game after. One the side I am playing Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone. I don't have many wins in Fall Guys but I'm just trying to reach max rank before the season ends. I wish I had people to play with... In Project Diva I'm going a little insane trying to perfect Ghost Rule on Hard. It's easy for me but I always slip up somewhere with one Safe ruining the combo. :(
https://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic505989_5.gif
Paired with and flair credit to Dawn
Sig art credit

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima

Age 25
Male
The Tree of Language
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,346 posts
11.4 Years
Still playing Witcher 3. Just beat the final boss, and might I add that was so fun - the use of different terrains especially. This and Act II's final missions were equally fun to play through tbh. I'll be doing both expansion packs after taking a break, gotta avoid burning myself out.
PSN: MakotoSako / ViVi Fan / Banner's mine

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen

Age 30
Male
Michigan
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4,307 posts
11.5 Years
got back into wow about two weeks ago. just cleared 11/12 on normal ny'alotha. pumped out some good healing for my ilvl too. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/magtheridon/hruuf

i miss legion though, that's where i really felt like i was one with the tree. hopefully shadowlands brings back that feeling.
VNs are superior to anime, don't @ me

Dusk

Cherry Blossom Fire Wyvern

Age 27
she/her
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,495 posts
5.8 Years
I finally managed to play some Among Us games. I think I might be too stupid to be effective as either Crewmate or Imposter haha.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic505989_5.gif
Paired with and flair credit to Dawn
Sig art credit

SuperSonicChao

♃ ♄ ♀ ☿ ♇

Age 26
they/them
Lavender Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
19 posts
9 Days
Been playing Dead By Daylight and Fire Emblem Heroes!

[C]

The Fifth Pillar

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
12 posts
9 Days
The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki
Final Fantasy XIV
Good Job!

Been on a bit of a JRPG high for a while now.

Sydian

na na na na na na

Age 28
Georgia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
32,595 posts
12.6 Years
lately it's been heartgold and sos: friends of mineral town. just beat the E4 in HG and in fomt, i just got a kid and i'm about to finish my second year. getting through winter is a drag tho bc growing crops is my fave part, but nothing grows in winter so you just have to go to the lake mine and i don't enjoy mining anymore. rolls my eyes
mama, we all go to hell.

twitter | ao3

Xorn

Age 21
She/Her
Hyperspace
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,551 posts
10.4 Years
finishing Breath of the Wild and replaying Ultra Moon :D

Bay

Darkinium Z

She/They
Dani California
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
6,014 posts
14.4 Years
Finally doing my final run of FE3H! Doing the Silver Snow/Church Route now, recently got to timeskip and did Chapter 13. Back when I was doing my Black Eagles run for the Game Along I did two saves near a certain point in the game, so I opened the save slot I plan to use for the Church Route and jumped from there.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
554 posts
9.6 Years
Currently I'm playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for the first time, monster training and battling game just like Pokemon main series but honestly a lot better. Pokemon main series feels like minigame compared to this game

Janp

Age 23
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
4,130 posts
7.4 Years
Finally gave Wargroove a try and it's cool so far. I love the pixel art and the battles are fun.

I'm also playing Bishock Infinite on 1999 mode and it goes really well. I'm currently at the part where you fight first Handyman and it was nightmare. I had hard time with Handyman on Normal difficulty, but Handymen on 1999 mode are insane. I'll be losing so much money on them...
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island
Age 21
Male
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
292 posts
87 Days
just started Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky. I bought this game either 1 or 2 years back (don't really remember) since it was on sale and I haven't touched it since. Thought it would be a good opportunity to start it while waiting for my Switch to charge (also playing Xenoblade Chronicles right now which has also been fun). Don't really have an opinion of the game as of now but, I do want to play all 3 games if I like this one.

Other than that, I also have my BB2 Poison Monotype going on in the background

Uecil

Unknown.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
2,497 posts
10.9 Years
Animal crossing: New horizons. I realised I destroyed a lot of my town, just trying to get rid of a few villagers. ;;;;

🚀 📱 💕

Janp

Age 23
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
4,130 posts
7.4 Years
For the last few years, I always played horror games in October. This year I decided to start early and tried Call of Cthulhu from 2018. When it came out, I heard it was pretty boring game, but so far I couldn't disagree more. I'm currently in the 5th chapter and having a blast. Gameplay-wise, it has a feeling of the old adventure games and I dig it. Tabletop and RPG elements are also fun so far.
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island

Dimitri

Age 30
She/her
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
7.3 Years
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

The lack of money is hhh but I find it fun so far.
that boy's one mean motherpsyducker