• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new episodes resume on june 7th

Years
the official pokémon anime twitter announced today that episodes will resume broadcasting on june 7th!! i'm super excited, especially given recent developments for ash and gou. hopefully this break was long enough for them though, i wouldn't have minded them taking more time off but i suppose it's hard when you work on one of the most major franchises that probably has big deadlines to meet. :(

but still, hooray for it returning! anyone else excited??

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm not quite caught up, but I guess I should get that way considering that I only have a week left to binge now. LOL

Very glad it's picking back up, even though Rica and others really didn't take much time off all things considered...

Back